• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Donor-only games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

proosger

Survivor
Reaction score
This is just a rough idea, but I think having donor-only servers would be great!

People would need to try harder to win the game, and I think this would be very fun and also an exciting addition to donor perks :)

These servers would be solo, and these servers could also have some new soon to be added maps for the donors to play on. Or maybe not, maybe these maps could stay on donor servers.

tnx!

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
It's against the EULA to make areas in a sever that donors only can acces.

camui2001

Platinum
Reaction score
Great idea! Hopefully this can be arranged, MCGamer have permission to use BuyCraft which is against EULA so maybe they can do this, I have no idea c;

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Great idea! Hopefully this can be arranged, MCGamer have permission to use BuyCraft which is against EULA so maybe they can do this, I have no idea c;
Buycraft is allowed lol

patrickfalcon

Platinum
Reaction score
If there were only donor games it would somewhat ruin the purpose of donating. You buy donor so you can join full games and with donor only games it would basically make you a regular player. Also adding this servers would lower the money MCgamer makes. More donors would be joining the donor only games and then regular players wouldn't see the purpose of donating since the regular servers would now be easy to join. This topic has been brought up before and hasn't been a huge hit. Sorry but this feature probably wont be added.

proosger

Survivor
Reaction score
If there were only donor games it would somewhat ruin the purpose of donating. You buy donor so you can join full games and with donor only games it would basically make you a regular player. Also adding this servers would lower the money MCgamer makes. More donors would be joining the donor only games and then regular players wouldn't see the purpose of donating since the regular servers would now be easy to join. This topic has been brought up before and hasn't been a huge hit. Sorry but this feature probably wont be added.
I agree mostly, but to be honest regular players can get in a game easily anyways, they are never full, and after servers restart, there's no "rush" to join as in for example HiveSG. MCSG has too many SG servers and nobody buys it to get to play

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This has been brought up before and unfortunately there a few major flaws that mean it will never happen.
1. It would make one of the donor perks (Join full) almost completely useless.
2. I'm pretty sure that would be violating the EULA.
By doing this, it would reduce the amount of space for both sides to play. Along with that, it would make donor perks useless since donors would have to struggle to get into the donor servers themselves. It would overall make it tougher for everyone to join and make donors perks more useless. The donors paid for their perks so they shouldn't have to have a tougher time joining servers
That is quoted from the no-no suggestions thread. Please read that before you post a suggestion.

Thread locked. Feel free to pm me if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci