• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Donor pay System

Venkin

Career
Reaction score
Hey Guys Venkin here! i have just a little feature suggestion
what about adding paysafecards to pay for donor?
- because many people have been asking me on skype etc. if they can pay for donor with paysafecards ( they have no paypal / or their parents dont want to use their credit card in the internet, etc. )

DisabledAngel

Survivor
Reaction score
Paypal is quick easy and doesn't even require you to sign up to make a transaction, I would much rather they spend their times developing the server than spending time on paysafecards. I mean isn't it more hassle to go to a shop to buy the card than just typing in your card details on PayPal?

Venkin

Career
Reaction score
Paypal is quick easy and doesn't even require you to sign up to make a transaction, I would much rather they spend their times developing the server than spending time on paysafecards. I mean isn't it more hassle to go to a shop to buy the card than just typing in your card details on PayPal?
But some people arent allowed to sign up at paypal or able / allowed to do the other solutions you suggest.
And then the paysafecard is an offen used solution, because its easy and practical, thats why i want to see paysafecards added.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci