• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Donor Platinum

I buy donor platinum

• Nothing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

IronOre12

Platinum
Reaction score
I also believe (correct me if I'm wrong) that when you get into the hub, you will need to use the command /upgrade, then it will change your name to a donor. If you've already tried this, then maybe it's what IronOre12 said. :) Have a nice day.
Nope, /upgrade is only used when you are resetting your stats. No need to do so during a rank purchase.

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This process may take up to 24 hours. If nothing happens after that time span please email support.mcgamer.info with your issue. Be patient!
QA;RTL
Avaline Nephilim afrecqnzwelo
As IronOre12 already said, it can take up to 24 hours for your rank to come through in game so until then, you will just have to be patient. However, if you did not receive your rank 24 hours after buying it, you will have to send an e-mail to [email protected] including your in game name, your forum account name and the receipt of you buying the rank.

QA;TL. If you have any further questions, feel free to start a conversation with me on the forums. :)

EDIT: Thread moved to the General Support section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci