• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

donor ranks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Barcode

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Sorry in advanced if this should go in a different forum, but are all donor ranks permanent now? I was looking in the shop but it didn't give any specified lengths that the ranks lasted.
~Thanks guys!

Axanite | Liam

Plate head.
Reaction score
Hi there! All the current donator ranks (Gold, Diamond & Platinum) have a lifetime option as well as a monthly option - this is to provide people with the choice of which one they want. This is to give the community flexible options as to how they wish to pay for their rank.

For the Gold rank, you now pay monthly rather than one up-front payment for 3 months so think of it as Iron and the only things that have changed for Diamond & Platinum is they now have monthly payment options and also their prices have got a little bit lower than the older prices to give people a chance to actually purchase them.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to private message me or any member of staff on the forums and we'll be happy to assist!

Question Answered; Thread Locked.

mcsgbro

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Sorry in advanced if this should go in a different forum, but are all donor ranks permanent now? I was looking in the shop but it didn't give any specified lengths that the ranks lasted.
~Thanks guys!
The donor ranks last as much as you pay for. You can now pay montly for them or you can buy permanent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci