• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Donor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Dont need it any more if you added me to the list ;)
Once again it is quite amazing that you are doing this, thank you for doing this to help this community :D.

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
dude excellent job this is great.
I'm saving up my money for my recording studio and my first car, and I probably couldn't be this generous ever. good job banana.

Reaction score
Im soon going to start a you tube and i was wondering if anybody would like to be a partner in making the videos with me

Reaction score
and srry i have not been active lately i got in trouble and i cant get back on until Tuesday and anybody who wants my Skype its bannana_man_15

Olisol

Tribute
Reaction score
Ign: olisol

Forum name: Justin Lancer

Is iron donor ok: Of course it is. Just the fact that someone would have the will to do this for someone is just amazing. You sir are a very kind person, and you are getting a shoutout on my next youtube video. Thats why I need the donor, well I dont need it I would have to say I want it. I can't get much MCSG on my channel unless I have donor. I mainly have my channel for MCSG so this is a great opportunity. Thank your for your kindness. It means a lot.

L

Lululioness

IGN: Lululioness
Forum Name: Lululioness
Is iron donor ok: Of course!

You're so generous!

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: Hawk62
Forum Name: Hawk62
Is iron donor ok: It's more than okay! If feel kind of bad asking, so if you ever need any help ill be there! :)

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
IGN: billyguy1
Forum name: billyguy1
Is iron donor ok: Yes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads