• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Don't Be Hating the Staff

MagmaYeti

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Recently I have discovered that the respect given to the moderators and the staff has been extremely poor lately. I have seen posts and discussions in ingame chat that the moderators are not doing their jobs by banning other players or the moderators are not active enough ingame. Well I'm here to say enough is enough. For crying out loud the staff created these servers and this amazing unrivaled community. If you haven't heard already the staff has also eliminating recent disallowed clients, like BSM and Regen hacks. The moderators also ban thousands of players every single day. If you believe that the moderators can be online every single breathing moment of their life and play on multiple accounts at once to cover all of the servers on mcsg servers then your a lunatic. They can only do so much. Plz reply with great things the moderators and staff are doing and how they should improve!

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm not sure if i have the right to complain now, seing as i haven't played for months. But there are people who has issues with staff that actually comes from the moderators themselves. But about complaining because "moderators are not active in the game enough" is just bad, cause we all are aware that people can't be online all the time

1qw3er5t6y

Career
Reaction score
I've been looking into this topic for a couple weeks. I'd say maybe 60-75% of "haters" are just jealous.

I was sitting in the hub helping people out when I saw the usual hater talking trash to a mod whom I won't name. I didn't think too much of it at the time but later I saw I guy who was hating on a mod ask a mod how to get mod. Yeah, that's lame proof, but my "studies" went deeper into the subject. I'd like to say 20% of our haters where helping a user out, our where attempting to, when a member of staff helped after the user helped. Then the troubled user thanked the mod. Jelly recipe? I think yes.
Is it just me or did I not understand this body of text.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I've been looking into this topic for a couple weeks. I'd say maybe 60-75% of "haters" are just jealous.

I was sitting in the hub helping people out when I saw the usual hater talking trash to a mod whom I won't name. I didn't think too much of it at the time but later I saw I guy who was hating on a mod ask a mod how to get mod. Yeah, that's lame proof, but my "studies" went deeper into the subject. I'd like to say 20% of our haters where helping a user out, our where attempting to, when a member of staff helped after the user helped. Then the troubled user thanked the mod. Jelly recipe? I think yes.
That theory is incredibly incorrect, I'd love to comment but it would be undoubtably be removed as there is no nice way to say it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci