• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Don't restart the server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foppington

Tribute
Reaction score
when i wasnt a donor it was very hard for me cause i have bad connection. Everyone who plays mcsg does not have perfect connection and some people have better log in's then others. It may be easy for you but hard for other people.

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
plus now it kicks ppl automaticaly who are afk so that could mabye fix the ghosts

Reactions: Le0

Dean

Career
Reaction score
It used to be like this, but unfortunately Bukkit have a lovely bug called "ghost". The only way we can really prevent this is if the servers restart.

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
It used to be like this, but unfortunately Bukkit have a lovely bug called "ghost". The only way we can really prevent this is if the servers restart.
but do they plan on stopping the server restarts if the bug gets fixed?

Darlo2k4

Career
Reaction score
As Dean said, we used to have it like that. When we started getting serious ghost issues, we switched it to the current system 'temporarily' but eventually decided, as it solved severe memory leaks, that we would make it permanent. There are no current plans (that i know of) to change this.

Hyrulekid

Survivor
Reaction score
well most people rage and leave the game when they die so there are plenty of opportunities to join
What you are calling "ragequit" is normally: Hey, I died, I'll go find another server, this one will restart anyway...

Just sayin

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
What you are calling "ragequit" is normally: Hey, I died, I'll go find another server, this one will restart anyway...

Just sayin
Im saying that would be the case IF the servers DIDNT restart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci