• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Don't say hacks

CrewCraft

Tribute
Reaction score
So I've been playing with some people and they think mostly EVERYBODY is a hacker. I honestly think that I am not good at judging hacks (which is why I don't apply for moderator), but I can tell that if they really do hack or not. For example, a guy named Barend was hating on me because I betrayed him earlier (soz about that Barend XP), but then when I next faced him in a match, he killed me and said that I was using forcefield. Well I am not using forcefield, and I have a YouTube channel myself (http://www.youtube.com/user/DaBoltLegend (I'm borrowing my friends MCSG forum account)) to prove it.

Pretty much, in summary, I'm trying to say that if you get killed by someone, and they weren't sprint-hacking, hitting you from behind, looking in a chest and hitting you, then don't say they hack. They may just be better than you. I have died from Voxcile SEVERAL times, but I know he doesn't hack. So I know Voxcile is just really good at PvP. Unless you see someone like this (watch the video), then don't say that they hack. Because some people are really good at PvP (*cough* Egrodo *cough*)

I know this is a long thread, but I hope you guys will take the time to read it.

Video:

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
10-15% of players are hackers.
95% of players are accused of hacking atleast once.

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
The first guy in that video is a hacker. However Aman called the other guy something first. You cant really get the second one banned for abuse.

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
The first guy was hacking, he was going faster then sprint jumpers without jumping. Secondly I just hate it when kids say "plg, you suck, I survived longer then you." and I have to say "yes, that's because I died to a team of 2 when I had full iron armor, and you camped Ina tree with a wooden axe until death match when you were ruthlessly gang banged until your 5 points from fisting that guy at the beginning become 0 again." :mad: kids like that make me so angry, just because you survive longer doesn't mean your good noob :mad:

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The first guy was hacking, he was going faster then sprint jumpers without jumping. Secondly I just hate it when kids say "plg, you suck, I survived longer then you." and I have to say "yes, that's because I died to a team of 2 when I had full iron armor, and you camped Ina tree with a wooden axe until death match when you were ruthlessly gang banged until your 5 points from fisting that guy at the beginning become 0 again." :mad: kids like that make me so angry, just because you survive longer doesn't mean your good noob :mad:
Don't go ragey on me :eek: Please. I'm sorry for your loss. Don't hurt me again.

RCFloris27

Spectator
Reaction score
There can also be hacking without hacking. Fun story. My best friend has an English internet friend. That internet friend owns one of the largest EU gaming clans. They also basically half-own the EU servers, so they are owners and can use commands. So I got into deathmatch with good gear, and then they give themselves Diamond stuff and 5000 health, kill me and then smash into each other until the server decides it's a stalemate.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci