• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Don't starve- Google Chrome+ Steam keys!

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Hai-

Today, I purchased the oh-so amazing game, Don't starve, and since I purchased it in Beta, I received 3 additional keys, 2 for Steam, and 1 for Google Chrome.
If your interested in these keys, we can definitely work out a trade.
Remember, these are early-access beta codes, which means you'll have insider access when using, being able to report new ideas to Devs, as well as receiving the full game once completed, totally free on any chosen platform.

Things for trade-
-----------------------
MOST NEEDED IMPORTANT ITEMS~
-2 keys for one screen recorder, called iShowU.
not HD, just the basic one. <---- MOST WANTED
Basically, I've got no paypal (bought Don't starve w/ credit card), and need someone with PayPal to buy me it >.< the recorder is like $22 and the value of the two codes is $24. You may chose 1 steam, and 1 chrome, or two steam, or if your feeling super generous, just one code for the recorder.

2 G MOD accounts-
2 GMOD accounts for me = 2 Don't starve codes for you. Why do I need 2 GMOD accounts? I need an account for a friend as well >.<
Also, I'll give 2 don't starve accounts to anyone who buys me two GMOD accounts, and since GMOD is only $20 for two accounts, and Don't starve is $24 for 2 accounts, it's a deal ;)

Less important, still useful items.
-MCSG donor.
1 month of golden donor (my donor expires May 1st)= 2 key codes. Once again, you can have either 2 steam keys, 1 chrome and 1 steam, or just 1 of either.
1 month of iron donor- 1 key code, you chose which.
3 months of iron- 2 key codes, 1 chrome, 1 steam, 2 steams, or 1 of either if your generous

-Anything else really cool/useful!
If you make AMAZING avatars or backgrounds, anything that I really like and want (cough, cough SLOTH COMPUTER BACKGROUND cough, cough) you can have 1-2 keys for either platform.
Again, it can be anything you're willing to buy/give me of greater or equal value. Lesser value if its really cool.

~Hope to be giving away some codes!
*NOTE* If I don't get any 'trades' I may or may not hold a give away.

Not sure what Don't starve is? Check it out here:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci