• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Don't you hate hackers !

Do you hate getting killed by hacks ?

• No .

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BHLxLiam

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey guys i have been hack killed alot of times and it annoys me soo much ! Today i got to death match and i have iron boots and chest plate then chain mail leggings and a gold helmet with a d'mond sword ! And the other guy had a stone sword with some leather armour. And he had far reach on and i was running round loaads of times re-healing my health but i must of swund about 200 times but not 1 hit him because he was hitting me first and well i died and got cheated on ! i could of had about 100 points but im still stuck on 84 ! It would be good it there was a way to block clients and them mods . p.s tell me of your experiances

Alex8120

Spectator
Reaction score
Yes, it's very annoying. Just yesterday a player was using an aimbot that basically made him hit as fast as anyone could, at the farthest reach. But then again, Chad is working very hard on removing these hacks and you'll just have to trust him in doing so.

BHLxLiam

Survivor
Reaction score
Yes, it's very annoying. Just yesterday a player was using an aimbot that basically made him hit as fast as anyone could, at the farthest reach. But then again, Chad is working very hard on removing these hacks and you'll just have to trust him in doing so.
Yeah im gonna stay away from playing i think till it gets fixed and it comes out of beta :)

Alex8120

Spectator
Reaction score
Yeah im gonna stay away from playing i think till it gets fixed and it comes out of beta :)
The game is still fun, there are rarely any occasions in which there is a hacker. Plus, the points will be reset, so just play for fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci