• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dory's 500th Post! c:

Captain Dory

Diamond
Reaction score
It seems like ages ago that I joined these forums, but in reality I've been here no longer than 343 days. My time here has certainly been spent well. I still feel as if not many people know me however; like I'm not really important in the community. I guess that's because I've only posted, on average, 1.3 posts daily. Being much more active on the forums now, here's some random stuff about me:

• I'm 13
• I do Java & Web development
• I have a record for my school's athletics
• When I first joined the forums, I was aiming for 9001 following. I didn't complete the challenge; hence my 549 following.
• One time I was on a game show and I won. They lied about the prize though. I didn't get the full halloween spooks pack.
• I spent 8 months picking computer parts for my current computer
• I enjoy listening to Japanese Pop music.
• I am proficient at Japanese.
• Lily Allen is my favourite English artist.
• I was born in England and moved to Australia when I was 3 c:

There's also this really secret secret I've been dying to tell everyone:
I'm not actually a fish! I've been lying the whole time! And you all believed it!

I can't really say when I joined that I was planning to become a member of the community. The account Captain Dory originally started out as a joke after watching Finding Nemo, and I made a forum account here. I wanted to make people laugh, and not really contribute to it. I bought the account Captain_Dory about a week after becoming a forum member. It was really funny seeing people from the forums ingame x3. I then decided to beome active in discussions, and it's been fun.

Well, there, that's my MCSG life story I guess. Thanks for reading. Make sure to check out captaindory.com, I post random stuff that interests me, and it is not a website that will bring you anything but a laugh.

ninjow

Survivor
Reaction score
That's pretty cool. I know absolutely nothing about Java, and I'm 14 :3

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Congratualtions on 500 posts on MCGamer :)
I love j pop too.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
The first song that I ever heard by Lily Allen...

Very, very memorable. xD

Anyways, congratulations on 500 posts Dory! :)
I can't tell whether you do or do not hate me sometimes, but you seem like a very interesting fellow on the forums.
Will you be striving for 1,000 next? :3

Captain Dory

Diamond
Reaction score
Cool what record did you hold for athletics
High Jump:
1.50m
4 feet 111⁄16inches.

The first song that I ever heard by Lily Allen...

Very, very memorable. xD

Anyways, congratulations on 500 posts Dory! :)
I can't tell whether you do or do not hate me sometimes, but you seem like a very interesting fellow on the forums.
Will you be striving for 1,000 next? :3
That's one of the first songs I heard also :p

Also, I get in 'heated' debates sometimes, but I definitely do not hold grudges c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci