• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dota 2?

thechamp11

Platinum
Reaction score
Aye

So, after reading threads, and threads, and more threads, I started thinking to myself: Threads.

In all seriousness, after seeing a thread about people who play other games other than Minecraft, I was curious if there was anyone here who plays Dota 2.

And don't start needless flare about LoL vs. Dota, because the LoL fans are going to say LoL, and the Dota fans are going to say Dota. Let's just leave it at that.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Personally I play League, but I never even tried Dota so I can't judge.

However, DOTA is a close competitor with League, making me wonder just how good it is. I'm not looking for another game to play right now, but I have a question:
How graphic (blood, gore, effects) compared to League?
What's DOTA 1?

thechamp11

Platinum
Reaction score
Personally I play League, but I never even tried Dota so I can't judge.

However, DOTA is a close competitor with League, making me wonder just how good it is. I'm not looking for another game to play right now, but I have a question:
How graphic (blood, gore, effects) compared to League?
What's DOTA 1?
Honestly, I can't answer the first question compared to Leauge, because I've never played it. But there isn't tons of blood and there's little to no gore (at least I haven't seen it). The effects are pretty nice (such vague, much answer).
Dota 1, I can somewhat answer. Back in the day, there was a game called Warcraft III, the Frozen Throne. If you know what the original Warcraft is, it's similar to that. Someone made a modification for The Frozen Throne, and that's where Dota was born. Basically, Dota 2 has the same idea as Dota 1 (which is the same as League, if I'm not mistaken).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci