• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Double Teams

fatmannumbah7

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey guys i was just wondering if anyone had tips on killing "double teamers" cause i usually play solo and there are so many teams. Every time i get to deathmatch i get teamed up against because i usually have the best gear this is why i cant win! help please

SLGamer

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey guys i was just wondering if anyone had tips on killing "double teamers" cause i usually play solo and there are so many teams. Every time i get to deathmatch i get teamed up against because i usually have the best gear this is why i cant win! help please
Flint and steals are your best options, always use flint and steals! Never just charge them and if one is low, target him before attacking another! There is already a guide out for this i think :)

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Flint and steel, works like a charm. ;)
Block-hitting and spamming your mouse works alot for me.
Out gearing them works for me. (Once took a team of 4 :D)
Getting the higher ground on them.

SLGamer

Tribute
Reaction score
Flint and steel, works like a charm. ;)
Block-hitting and spamming your mouse works alot for me.
Out gearing them works for me. (Once took a team of 4 :D)
Getting the higher ground on them.
I prefer lower because its hard for them to hit you !

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Separate them, find someway to separate them. Also F&S is extremely helpful

Fnnythe3hd

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm always lucky enough to kill one before the other can reach me.

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well, I like the tactic of running, placing flint and steel, and getting off quick bow shots while I'm running. Once I've got them low enough ill charge one, then run til I have full health again then charge the other. I killed a team of two in Deathmatch like this the other day on a horrible laptop with 8 fps so I know it works :p

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
Flint and Steel is useless if they are fire demons, so instead use buckets of water, or team with them

oooNEONNUKEooo

Experienced
Reaction score
Im going to let you a secret...... if you dont want to get killed by a team............... then leave the game! :p jk
use F&S like everyone else said and use water if they are fire demons also you could hack (Probably will get you banned :3) also use every single tactic in the book. I think I covered everything.

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
Everyone has pretty much nailed it with the use of Flint n Steel but I might go into a bit more depth...
The first thing you have to remember when fighting a double team is that RUNNING IS OK and definitely necessary.
So first when you spot a team you'll want to make sure you have full hunger. Preferably eating the best food you can so your sprint doesn't die down too quickly. Once you've got their attention (either attacked them or them come at you) you want to run. Even if you are not low on hearts it is important to note that this can change very quickly with two swords hitting you.
Next you want to hopefully make sure you have at least one of the following... Flint and steel, bow and arrows (at least 15-20 arrows) or a fishing rod. So the basic idea is to SLOWLY deal damage to the player which is closest behind you until eventually he starts to run away or needs to eat. This can be done by turning around and firing an arrow every now and then or a couple flint and steel hits. A fishing rod may be a bit tricky but if you're skilled enough you can hit them without taking any damage.
While you are attempting to do this avoid running into any buildings, water (unless you have arrows and it's the only way), mountains, ladders and any confined spaces.
Once one has backed away it is a fair 1v1, hopefully you will have full hearts still (since you should be regening the entire time) but if not then continue the same tactic you used on the first guy until you think you are able to take him in a sword battle (as a last resort really).
Knowing traps on every map also works a treat. Sometime a weapon isn't even required if you know which traps to take people to and teams can easily be taken out.
Please remember also as I see it happen way too often... there is no need to risk your life to kill one of the people. If you get one of them low then RUN, attract the other guy because odds are the guy you got low won't be coming after you so you'll end up with a 1v1.
Hope this helped.. any questions please ask.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci