• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Down With Donors

xNja277

Spectator
Reaction score
This is starting to get annoying. A couple of weeks ago I would occasionally get kicked because a moderator or something like that would join and I would be kicked because of my level or score or whatever. Now I have been waiting for hours to get into ONE game. I got into one about 45 minutes ago but then got kicked becuase a Donor joined. Now the severs are getting filled up over the top with Donors joining in. Its not fair for the people who cannot pay to be a Donor. I know it costs alot to keep the servers running but really, put some servers on the side for the non-donors like myself. I am sure the the community of non-donors would appreciate it. Or at least "nerf" the joining in of donors. Now here i wait to get into one single survival games server. So please at least trim down the power of the Donors joining in.

Ablakac

Spectator
Reaction score
This is starting to get annoying. A couple of weeks ago I would occasionally get kicked because a moderator or something like that would join and I would be kicked because of my level or score or whatever. Now I have been waiting for hours to get into ONE game. I got into one about 45 minutes ago but then got kicked becuase a Donor joined. Now the severs are getting filled up over the top with Donors joining in. Its not fair for the people who cannot pay to be a Donor. I know it costs alot to keep the servers running but really, put some servers on the side for the non-donors like myself. I am sure the the community of non-donors would appreciate it. Or at least "nerf" the joining in of donors. Now here i wait to get into one single survival games server. So please at least trim down the power of the Donors joining in.
you just insulted two of MCSG's most beloved people. Donors (they keep the servers alive) and Moderators (they keep the servers from going into complete anarchy. That may have just been an offense to the community. And i clearly get your point (I would love what you described but just with different terms) but without Donors the servers would be pay to play (and that would be no fun would it). And as for the lovely moderators of which i would like to be one of them one day without them the servers would be so chaotic that they would lose half of their population upon 2 months of release. Please don't insult the servers again.

CreaTe_

Tribute
Reaction score
Shut up, if it weren't for donors, where would the $1000+ come from to host every server?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci