• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Downfall of Mcgamer?

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
In terms of having any players, I don't think MCSG will die for at least another year or so. However, the community and the game have already died to me and many others already. I rarely see anyone I recognize from 2012/2013 anymore and slowly but surely the game is completely changing, probably for the worse. Old, big maps are slowly being weeded out and being replaced with small, new maps that don't require much strategy and all look really generic. Old YouTubers are gone and new ones are in. Everything just feels different around here. In general the community used to have more of a positive attitude, and I most definitely can't say that now.

So basically, MCSG isn't dead, but at the same time it is dead.
I agree 100 percent

Depressives

Platinum
Reaction score
I dont think MCSG will be shut down anytime soon but I do think the new gen is terrible, the community is terrible everyone just cares about stats, ratios, wins, killing people, having cool names, most people don't play for the fun of it anymore everyone plays competitive I mean playing Minecraft competitively is just dumb in my opinion and man the MCSG youtubers :/ every single person does it everyone wants to make it "big" lmao the community has def come 2 a downfall the Huahwi and Toxic era was the best but now we are living in the ItsAusten and SolrFlare era rip

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I predicted months ago that badlion's player count would overtake mcsg's.

Ben

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm going to watch Nexus get more popular than MCSG.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
lol we lost bajan a long time back, who had probably 10-20 times more subs than ibeaturscore had. If we can handle losing bajan, we can handle losing ibeat.

Scout

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
lol we lost bajan a long time back, who had probably 10-20 times more subs than ibeaturscore had. If we can handle losing bajan, we can handle losing ibeat.
Word.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
In terms of having any players, I don't think MCSG will die for at least another year or so. However, the community and the game have already died to me and many others already. I rarely see anyone I recognize from 2012/2013 anymore and slowly but surely the game is completely changing, probably for the worse. Old, big maps are slowly being weeded out and being replaced with small, new maps that don't require much strategy and all look really generic. Old YouTubers are gone and new ones are in. Everything just feels different around here. In general the community used to have more of a positive attitude, and I most definitely can't say that now.

So basically, MCSG isn't dead, but at the same time it is dead.
couldn't of said it better myself. I don't get that fun feeling I used to get playing this anymore.

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
WE ALSO LOST JEROME

and all his bacca minions

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci