• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Downtime due to DDoS

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am working to see if I can get the servers online now as the attacks seemed to stop. Sorry for all of the downtime as we are working hard to keep everything up. Good news in light of this mess, we are going out of beta tomorrow. So stay tuned! Most of the changelog stated on this thread will happen at some point tomorrow. Hang in there as we are close to getting back to 100% as this web-server we are on is only temporary. So site may seem sluggish and slow for the next day or so.

Looks like someone is jealous of our community and seems to be attacking our website. We are working on getting everything back up to normal and sorry for the downtime. Game servers still should be running with no issues.

I had to change the DNS records to pass through a new protection system, so the website will be down for some people until it propagates around the world.

Update: I am working now to see if I can get the servers online now. Sorry for all of the downtime as we are working hard to keep everything up.

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Looks like things are working now. Before it let me to the website it told me it was checking my browser.

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Great its back :) dont worry chad if they mess with you the community will mess with them <3

oExistence

Survivor
Reaction score
If you could read my PM, it could help you with DDoS attacks.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Its okay chad <3
Lets hope we can find this scumbag.
I was online all night to check the site ><

Supernerd

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm just curious why the hacker would want to attack this website? I don't see what advantage he/she can get, nor what satisfaction for doing so either. Does anyone have any ideas why? Cause I have no clue, but it annoys me a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci