• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Downtime due to DDoS

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am working now to see if I can get the servers online now. Sorry for all of the downtime as we are working hard to keep everything up.

iwanted123

Tribute
Reaction score
Are all servers down Chad? And are you today livestreaming? EU Time Please.

jbird343

Spectator
Reaction score
why dont the servers from the site not work by that i mean when i click on them it just goes to a white screen. p.s. please reply soon

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
@JordanCraft To be sure you are not an attacker. This security setting is only temporary until these attacks go away.

Supernerd

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm still wondering why, does he/she get a 'rush' from doing the hacking? From being a 'badass'? Or is this person maybe tampering with the servers to maybe try and get more people on his/her survival game server? Or did someone just hack because they lost too many survival games and probably tryed hacking, and got banned for hacking. Then thought" You ban me? Well I'll destroy your website" And began to attack the website out of minecraft rage? Cause it sounds like a likely situation.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Lets hope this is over quickly. >.>

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well look at it this way , were Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom victors of the survival games!!! we should go to their houses ,film ourselves fighting them (me with a bow , somebody else with a trident) and rape them up the butt! but then chadthedj will send in parachutes and kill our little siblings - trying to frame the hackers ! but i'l see through it and shoot chad instead of the hackers!

Or have I just read the Hunger Games too many times?

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
lmao, indeed hobo, you read the hunger games to many times ><

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member