• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Draconis | US and CA Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Oh mcsg? i thought you meant mc it was july 2013 on my birthday
Look this clan is open to make exceptions, but if your lieing and clan hopping don't expect to be accepted. What it looks to me is you do clan hop and you tried to cover up a lie by saying you started MC in 2012...... (Maybe IM WRONG) but it does say community. Anyway I personally would give you a chance you seem like a cool person its just a ehh. You no what I mean? GL on your app though!

zChaotic

Survivor
Reaction score
Look this clan is open to make exceptions, but if your lieing and clan hopping don't expect to be accepted. What it looks to me is you do clan hop and you tried to cover up a lie by saying you started MC in 2012...... (Maybe IM WRONG) but it does say community. Anyway I personally would give you a chance you seem like a cool person its just a ehh. You no what I mean? GL on your app though!
Thx and i started mc in 2012 found mcsg in 2013 on my birthday sorry for the mishap...
And i don't know but that Skul clan i was not really in because i never really decided fully so i dont understand and i wasnt lieing and if i was i probably would quit

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
Thx and i started mc in 2012 found mcsg in 2013 on my birthday sorry for the mishap...
And i don't know but that Skul clan i was not really in because i never really decided fully so i dont understand and i wasnt lieing and if i was i probably would quit
How many clans have you been in the last 5 days.?!?
Variable,shades, and Ik there's more

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Ok I understand some times people get mad because a good player decides not to join it happends. I think we should give him a chance :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci