• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

DRAWN AVATARS (PAID)

Rapidfire021

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

I'm saving to go on a trip in 4 weeks for my last year at school.
The price is £70 and so far I have £10, so as you can see I'm still a bit off my target :(

TARGET = 15% complete

To start saving for this I am going to be selling drawn avatars! :D

The prices for the avatars are below,

PAYPAL ONLY!
£5 GBP
$9.51 AUD
€6.24 EUR
$7.09 USD

if your currency isn't there then just leave a message and i will add it to the list.

THE PROCESS!

1. Comment below saying you would like to buy one then I will message you asking for the following details:
- IGN or skin file
- Background colour
- Facial Expression
2. I will draw a detailed sketch of the avatar and then i will send you a preview so you can make any changes.

3. You will then pay the full amount to my PayPal once I send you the my email.

4. I will then draw the lines and show you another preview for you to make any final changes.

5. Finally I will finish the full avatar and send you the final image with an imgur link.

OKAY! ON TO THE EXAMPLES!

FINAL NOTE!!

If you order an avatar from me then I will also draw you another one for free whenever you like (ONLY ONE)
I just want to say a big thank you to anyone who buys one because it will mean a lot to me to go on this trip as a final goodbye with all my friends that I may not see very often. Once again thank you! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci