• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Drop UHC?

Should MCGamer Discontinue UHC Worlds?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
Before you vote, please read my post, comments below, and such so you aren't one sided.

Also, mods don't move this since nobody goes to UHC Worlds forums.

Hi, I'm here to bring up the topic of UHC Worlds, a game-mode on MCGamer.

The game-mode UHC Worlds has, in my opinion, become a failure. Nobody plays it. Proof?
US

EU

AU

The main competition is Badlion (based on similar networks) and other servers like Hypixel and Mineplex.

Why are we paying for servers we, (community) never use?

Note: EU and AU time-zones may differ, so If you play EU or AU, respond and show me how popular UHC is played in the respected time-zones.

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
You missed an option on your poll. :3 "Edit it" being the missing one

Personally I think it needs to be altered a bit to what the people want to see rather than being dropped.

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score

Personally I think it needs to be altered a bit to what the people want to see rather than being dropped.
^ Like Charlie said. This gamemode has so much potential. There is still so much that needs to be fixed and added for it to become a great gamemode.
The only problem is: People come to MCGamer for survival games, and that is never going to change.

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
^ Like Charlie said. This gamemode has so much potential. There is still so much that needs to be fixed and added for it to become a great gamemode.
The only problem is: People come to MCGamer for survival games, and that is never going to change.
People don't have to change. If UHC could be made a kind of event instead then it becomes more attractive. :)

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
I agree, I feel like we shouldn't have an automated version of UHC if the only times there is even a game of it is when the staff host an event... Why not just have one server and have it only open when staff are hosting it, like a normal UHC? That way it can be moderated easier and just be more organized than what we have now.

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
I agree, I feel like we shouldn't have an automated version of UHC if the only times there is even a game of it is when the staff host an event... Why not just have one server and have it only open when staff are hosting it, like a normal UHC? That way it can be moderated easier and just be more organized than what we have now.
Nobody will play #1 badlion #2 no uhc essentials

I didn't "miss" anything. Its a simple question. Nobody has been playing uhc worlds. Its hilarious to look at these gamemodes they make that are so pointless.

Last edited:

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
People won't play UHC on MCGamer anyway xD

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
Nobody will play #1 badlion #2 no uhc essentials

I didn't "miss" anything. Its a simple question. Nobody has been playing uhc essentials. Its hilarious to look at these gamemodes they make that are so pointless.
You DID miss something ;3 Trust me on that. Its like asking someone this "Is your favourite colour Green or red?" and the person likes Yellow :p. You cannot just say "Drop it or Keep it" Because Drop it means lose it entirely, and Keep it implies it will stay how it is now if kept. ;3 Furthermore, UHC essentials, you Do NOT need it to win. I doubt many people who play UHC even use it. I know as someone who loves UHC, I don't need it.

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
You DID miss something ;3 Trust me on that. Its like asking someone this "Is your favourite colour Green or red?" and the person likes Yellow :p. You cannot just say "Drop it or Keep it" Because Drop it means lose it entirely, and Keep it implies it will stay how it is now if kept. ;3 Furthermore, UHC essentials, you Do NOT need it to win. I doubt many people who play UHC even use it. I know as someone who loves UHC, I don't need it.
First, I'm saying leave it or drop it, because this gamemode isn't something imo that has potential. There's too much competition, and this isn't the game that people want to play on mcsg.

Second, every server, community, etc allows Uhc Essentials, its a pain to play this server let alone uhc here when i have to swap versions.

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
First, I'm saying leave it or drop it, because this gamemode isn't something imo that has potential. There's too much competition, and this isn't the game that people want to play on mcsg.

Second, every server, community, etc allows Uhc Essentials, its a pain to play this server let alone uhc here when i have to swap versions.
This discussion has come up often. UHC Essentials = Increased Gamma option. That is the issue.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Well a color comparison doesn't work either because now you would have to supply much more than 3 options as I like maroon.

I clearly think we should drop it, and leave the whole uhc thing to Badlion. Instead of competing from the losing side of the battle, we should work on where we're winning. Sg. If we drop this other game mode that people don't play and improve the only one people do play, I think that's how mcsg rises again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci