• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

duckluv321 - Resignation

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
:( you were such a good mod and Sr mod these months. It's good you aren't forcing yourself to continue and are doing this for yourself. I saw the slow in-activeness in you and I kind of saw this coming. Good luck and bye!
thank you! :D
It's so sad to see you go, we will all miss you so much. But I completely respect your decision and I wish you the best in life. :)
thank you! <3
Are you quitting in general or just as staff? either way ill miss you shea :(
I'll still be around! This was just in regards to the staff team :)
Back in 2014, there was a strict perception in the community that being fifteen years of age was a magical number where all kids would have reached a point in their maturity that they could be trusted with the Moderator position. Some people (including much of the staff) were vehemently opposed to the notion that a 14 year old, much less a 13 year old, could hold such a position of responsibility. For that reason, the Age Exception Process was a rather controversial practice when it was first introduced.

duckluv321, your presence helped legitimize the Age Exception Process, and proved that age was not the determining factor in one's maturity. Your contributions have made a mark on the history of the community.

We are honored to have had you as a staff member here. Best of luck out there.
Thank you so much, Col <3
why ;-; u still making those bootiful intros?
No, not really :(

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
I just saw this o.o, but you were a amazing staff member you really helped out :D So sad to see you go duck, hope you have a great time outside MCSG!

RanterMC

Platinum
Reaction score
I just cry ;-;
Nothing else.
Good luck for the future and feel free to contact me if needed! :3

LittleJay

Diamond
Reaction score
Well I don't really know you too well but thanks so much for all of your work making this server a better place. Wish you luck to whatever is making you busy.
-SneakyJasper (jazzper10)

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Well I don't really know you too well but thanks so much for all of your work making this server a better place. Wish you luck to whatever is making you busy.
-SneakyJasper (jazzper10)
thanks! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci