• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Duck's Drawn Art! ($5 Avatars) ($15 Banners)

Status
Not open for further replies.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
- CLOSED TEMPORARILY!-
Check back in a little while if you're interested in anything! If you happen to be really interested in purchasing something, just PM me and we can figure something out :)

HUGE sale!

$10 off previous prices!

SHOP LINK

Last edited:

Dejay

Diamond
Reaction score
Amazing ! You should give me some tips since i'm starting to do graphics again.

Kirsten

District 13
Reaction score
Amazing talent right here guys! :) wish I had the money to buy one, if I did, I would! :D

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score

DvstDash

Experienced
Reaction score
Oh my god! I need one right now for real ;-; But I do not have any other payment options except by giving steam wallet codes ;-; But let's see... I might have a friend who's keen to convert steam wallets to real money..

Oh, the best of luck for your Art Shop! It's gonna be great! :D

ps : let me know if you use Steam and accept steam wallet payments. I am willing to give extra money for SW Payments ;)

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
I have trouble drawing the outline. I can shade and draw eyes fine , it's just the main structure i have difficulty with. Like getting the right thickness and that kind of stuff !
What program do you use to draw?
Oh my god! I need one right now for real ;-; But I do not have any other payment options except by giving steam wallet codes ;-; But let's see... I might have a friend who's keen to convert steam wallets to real money..

Oh, the best of luck for your Art Shop! It's gonna be great! :D

ps : let me know if you use Steam and accept steam wallet payments. I am willing to give extra money for SW Payments ;)
I would totally be ok with accepting steam wallet payments! That would be perfect for my CS:GO skin obsession :p Message me? :)

Ducky never fails to please. Your work is amazing! ;)
Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci