• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dwarven Games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conrad500

Spectator
Reaction score
Hunger games, almost all below ground.

There is no night or day, but there could be areas open to the sky for that. It would also let you incorporate mine carts, haunted mines, fortresses, and most of all easy trap concealment.

Completely dark caves or switches that can hide paths, drop lava/water from anywhere, open lights so you can SEE in the dark.

The possibilities are better than above ground!

Picture this... ok? Turn on your imagination... ready? Flood the entire arena with lava/water for sudden death!

ImmobileLizard

Survivor
Reaction score
i like it might i suggest baseing the room where you see the sun off the dwarven city in the Eragon series

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is and EPIC idea! Except more people will hack and get "nightvision" xD

Conrad500

Spectator
Reaction score
People will hack and do anything. Some things are easier to hack, yes, but you shouldn't take that into consideration when making a game for legit people.

Also, this is the hunger games! If they can overcome one obstacle and be just fine, it'd be very boring ;)
Out of the frying pan and into the fire as they say

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Cornocopia might be difficult to have a place to run away from if its all tunnels

Conrad500

Spectator
Reaction score
Cornucopia is on ground level, raised on a platform that is surrounded by a large open cave that leads to tunnels! Not raised so that a drop can hurt you (or maybe it will ^.^) but like a sloping edge, maybe start on a mountain like area that goes into the ground, or even have an above ground that is just very limited with no supplies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci