• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dylanz's MCGamer Story!

^•^

Platinum
Reaction score
Just to get started, I'm not trying to bash on MCGamer, It was a great server

This is my story :)

So I started out playing the NexusMC when I first started playing Minecraft <- lol. I use to play CrispPvP with a bunch of people, But a huge shoutout to Crafty_Laurence for showing me MCGamer really. I hated MCGamer because it was so much harder than nexus. But after a while I got better and it was really fun. I played MCGamer in late 2013 on and off. After starting to play it for a while I decided to apply for staff. My first ever application was denied by Fletch and was only 0nly 800 words and very cringing but thats not the point.

I've been thru 2 interviews on MCGamer and in the time stand of almost 3 years, I had to wait a year to reapply because I was stupid with my account and selling it back in 2014 and was declined by Neph, I feel pretty lucky about that. But other than that, As soon as I came back after that year wait My friend application got waiting on November 22 and got my interview the next day, I aced it and it only took 10 minutes. Freshly Let that one. As soon as I got moderator I loved it, But going on it wasn't as good as i thought, Lets get to the good part though :p

I was demoted yep, And I really hope this doesn't get snip because I'm not trying to hate on the StaffTeam or the server. A person in the staff team gave me some private info that "she/he" wasn't suppose to give me. And I kept my mouth shut because this staff member really cared about the server way more than I did, But this staff member is a very good staff member and honest staff member. I lie to a admin to protect to said player, I know it wasn't the right thing to do but I really cared for this person and didn't want him being in deep trouble. But because this staff member is a very well rounded and deserves a promotion, This staff member doesn't even want Sr he just wants to help the server. This staff member told on him self because he felt guilty and I understand that so much now. In this said meeting, I was yelled out for breaking the rules and deserved to get demoted. But i wasn't demoted for that said reason, But I can't talk because The 2 Admins that spoke with me really felt that I should have another chance and I'm very happy for that. So anyways, That leads me to today, I'm just a regular donor now. I just hope I can get the friendship for the player that I hurt in this, And I'll like to publicly apologize to Razzledgirl Chandelle and for the person that I've been speaking about in this. I'm glad i got to met the staff members I have in this journey. And I guess that's my staff run / story, I'm glad that i got this far. And that's it, It's my time to leave. I felt like i was the realest staff members if you really got to know me and talk to me in private, I was so immature out of MCGamer but no one knew shhh SkillsAtPvP

Andrew Andrew, We legit never talk anymore because you grew up and I'm proud of that. I'm so happy for you and I know you will make it big one day on this earth. You deserved everything you have worked for and I wish we still talked but Im happy for you now, Live life to the fullest buddy.

Brian Nothing will really change with us bacca xoxo

GoontherMC One of the best friends on the staff team, I truly do miss you and I'm sorry.
charliewolves I really wished i was there more for you when I should of but I was wrapped up with that person.. I really hoope we can still talk and rage at of maze runner teammates. I truly do miss you and I really hope you feel better and you can look at life as a better way, We need to talk! I will miss you
.​
TheLastGapple Cole KiDD @Kevinplays Hello waiting buddys, My first ever waiting buddys. I wish we still talked to this day but you all have grew up.
KiDD has the biggest and scariest interview I've ever seen, I woke up Cole at 3am to get his interview but it was a prank :p TheLastGapple Deb's, You're the last one of us, Make us proud.

Coma Damn coma, You we're with me for the start. Rocki and I really miss you. You we're the MVP, and I was the second in our group to get yelled at out! xoxo

Upward LilBub Daddy's :)
But for real Charles, If you need help reading this PM me.

Jake We're bipolar together, trust.

iRocki My best friend on the staff, my mod buddy omkar. I will truly miss you, and stop stalking my Instagram!!!111

Untiring Gravity @shotless The 3 brothers, the 3 triplets that all got staff and I was there! You we're so close to me and I really wish you WERE ACTIVE

Exzone ... C..l...a..s...h
Coma Damn coma, You we're with me for the start. Rocki and I really miss you. You we're the MVP, and I was the second in our group to get yelled at out! xoxo

SaemiKaynak thanks for SaemiKaynak for helping MCGamer staffs with report abuses

I may of miss some of the closest people, But you always have a place in me.

Last edited:

GoontherMC

Career
Reaction score
I understand your view better now.

I'm sorry for what happen to you Dylan.

You're still the best bacca dood I know <3

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
You know where to find me, always. (Unless I'm asleep (never)). I hope you stick around my friend :)

John

Platinum
Reaction score
I am sorry for your Demotion Dylan. And sorry for adding you to the skype chat lol
Anyways keep it real dood :cool:

Feryz

Career
Reaction score
I was demoted yep, And I really hope this doesn't get snip because I'm not trying to hate on the StaffTeam or the server. A person in the staff team gave me some private info that "she/he" wasn't suppose to give me. And I kept my mouth shut because this staff member really cared about the server way more than I did
I don't think many people would do something like that, you were such a hero there! :D
Anyway, you know we will talk to each other sometimes,
... C..l...a..s...h

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
lol demoted for that. Snitches get stitches. Glad you ain't a snitch. I like you now because you stand up for your friends and will take a bullet for them.

+1 earned my respect

SkillsAtPvP

Quantum
Reaction score
It's between you and me and all the other people from
Nexus and zephyr c; but that's not the point. You were a great mod and I'm sad to see you get demoted ;-; If you need anything, I'm always here to talk to you Kermit the frog (; <3

Zoey

Platinum
Reaction score
You were a great staff member that I looked up to. But now that your demoted, just ENJOY MCGamer,take a break! PvP! Come on! Let's see some sweat! No really though,Your awesome.

^•^

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't think many people would do something like that, you were such a hero there! :D
Anyway, you know we will talk to each other sometimes,
lol demoted for that. Snitches get stitches. Glad you ain't a snitch. I like you now because you stand up for your friends and will take a bullet for them.

+1 earned my respect
Nah, He/she did the right thing. It's alright :)
It's between you and me and all the other people from
Nexus and zephyr c; but that's not the point. You were a great mod and I'm sad to see you get demoted ;-; If you need anything, I'm always here to talk to you Kermit the frog (; <3
Never talk about that girl owned by Max...
You were a great staff member that I looked up to. But now that your demoted, just ENJOY MCGamer,take a break! PvP! Come on! Let's see some sweat! No really though,Your awesome.
Thanks.

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Man I'll miss seeing your name on slack. It is a real shame that happened to you I hope you have a wonderful break outside of the staff team.

Crispuhh

Survivor
Reaction score
I am very sorry for your demotion, I was demoted a while back and i'm hopefully going to return to the 'MCGamer moderation team' to make it a better place. I wish you the best of luck in the future.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci