• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#DynamicAU [Au/Nz Clan]

Reaction score
xFatal_ just to let you know the owner is away but I have left the clan due to inacative members and also nearly everyone has left and I feel like a disband is going to happen.

SameEffect

Spectator
Reaction score
On behalf on Clean Up Crew, we challenge you to a Clan Battle! If you accept, add my skype! "sameeffect"

Reaction score
IGN: My IGN is JustHyperion w/Secret alt that only Corey may know of ;D
Name (What You Want To Be Called): I would like to be called the name of either Josh or Hyper, thanks!
Skype: My Skype is technomooshroom- public Skype. Private Skype I'll only PM the founders.
Age: My age is 14 (sound like a 12/y), but I believe I'm capable of holding a spot in this Clan.
Country: My country is Australia>VIC>Melbourne. My average ms would be around 80-120.
Wins/Games: Me and Corey counted this together, 368/2158 w/Alts I sent Corey.
Strengths: My strengths would be the following:
Bow Spamming (3rd Power)
Block hitting w/Fishing rod
Fishing rod
Weakness (Don't say hackers or lag): My weaknesses would be the following:
- FnS
Low ping rate
Height disadvantage
Corey
Sword Rating (1/10): 8.7/10
Rod Rating (1/10): 9/10
Bow Rating (1/10): 8/10
FnS Rating (1/10): 0/10
Most Known Routes On 5 Maps Or Less: The maps I know a fair route on;
SG4
SG1
Valleyside
Zone 85
Past Bans: I have not received any Bans on the MCSG network, and I do not think I will either.
Past Clans: Dhromex Blizzard Prime DynamicAu Syndicate
Why Do You Want To Join #DynamicAU?: I see alot of potential being left to waste. Elite players, Clan war losses... I feel that I can take part to redeem our losses, show economical team work. Be intreged by our fellow Clan mates. To become a Clan that shall take place in becoming #1.

Lewisplaymc

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:Lewisplaymc
Name (What You Want To Be Called):Lewis
Wins/Games:72/1422
Strengths:Sword
Weakness (Don't say hackers or lag):Bow
Sword Rating (1/10):8
Rod Rating (1/10):7
Bow Rating (1/10):6
FnS Rating (1/10):7

Most Known Routes On 5 Maps Or Less:Valleyside/SG4/breeze island 2/
Past Bans:None
Past Clans:#Equisite buts its down Now
Why Do You Want To Join #DynamicAU?:Heard Its a great Clan and and would love to make new friends and try to make it more popular!:):):)

Kingyy_

Platinum
Reaction score
Name (What You Want To Be Called): I would like to be called the name of either Josh or Hyper, thanks!
Skype: My Skype is technomooshroom- public Skype. Private Skype I'll only PM the founders.
Age: My age is 14 (sound like a 12/y), but I believe I'm capable of holding a spot in this Clan.
Country: My country is Australia>VIC>Melbourne. My average ms would be around 80-120.
Bow Spamming (3rd Power)
Fishing rod
- FnS
Low ping rate
Height disadvantage
Corey
SG4
SG1
Valleyside
Zone 85
Past Bans: I have not received any Bans on the MCSG network, and I do not think I will either.
Why Do You Want To Join #DynamicAU?: I see alot of potential being left to waste. Elite players, Clan war losses... I feel that I can take part to redeem our losses, show economical team work. Be intreged by our fellow Clan mates. To become a Clan that shall take place in becoming #1.
KabaniaBum, if your going to try and become another player without anyone finding out, at least make a new skype.. XD

Reaction score
Bow Spamming (3rd Power)
Fishing rod
- FnS
Low ping rate
Height disadvantage
Corey
SG4
SG1
Valleyside
Zone 85
Revoked my application.
KabaniaBum, if your going to try and become another player without anyone finding out, at least make a new skype.. XD
Whoa, seems like someones angry so he decides to cause a flame on the Dynamic thread.
Look Kingy, I dont enjoy being apart of your 12vie 'gonna cause a flame' group. I tend to act my age, you should try that sometime.

Kingyy_

Platinum
Reaction score
Revoked my application.

Whoa, seems like someones angry so he decides to cause a flame on the Dynamic thread.
Look Kingy, I dont enjoy being apart of your 12vie 'gonna cause a flame' group. I tend to act my age, you should try that sometime.
First of all, you are the most immature twat I know of, "KabaniaBum". Making your new account was a waste of 25 dollars since your reputation will stay put. I am also 14, and if anything, your response was something a tryhard '12vie' (as you call yourselves) would say. It is good that you revoked your application. Otherwise your decline would have embarrased you, alongside all of your '12vie' friends.

CoreyRockerGamez

Experienced
Reaction score
First of all, you are the most immature twat I know of, "KabaniaBum". Making your new account was a waste of 25 dollars since your reputation will stay put. I am also 14, and if anything, your response was something a tryhard '12vie' (as you call yourselves) would say. It is good that you revoked your application. Otherwise your decline would have embarrased you, alongside all of your '12vie' friends.
Please Don't Start and or Continue flames on this thread...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci