• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dynasty | AU Clan

Minotaurr

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Swoopz
Skype (Can PM if you want to): Reset my pc, so I'm making a new one :3
Legacy Stats (Old stats): 4/424 (Reason is because I bought this account and it came with these legacy stats. But I got the new stats by myself
Regular Stats (New Stats): 186/574 hopefully going to be 200/600 (1/3 ratio)
Do you have any Alternative Accounts? Not anymore I did but it got scammed -.-
Have you ever had any bans? Nope.
Do you have any Clan Battle knowledge? Yes I do.
Past Clans? #Primitive (US CLAN), Angles (US CLAN), #Fatal (AU) I play alot of US :p
Why would you like to join #Dynasty? Explain: Because it seems really professional and I'd like to be apart of this environment, and I'm friendly with all members.
Do you think you would be beneficial to us? Explain: Yes, as I consider myself "Above Average" not to be modest, I'm friendly, and can take a joke.
Do you like kittens? Nu they're ugly liek u!!!11!!1! jk. Yus
Accepted for TRIAL. PM me or ImmaSlapYoFace on mcgamer for our skypes.
They haven't cbed before
Yes we have cb'ed. its currently 4-3 our way PP

ItsMac

Survivor
Reaction score
lololol ms_ wud 1v17 dis clen if 17 people wanted 2 join dis clen lelele

#inb4 deleted post

#cut ImmaFapUrNan

Minotaurr

Diamond
Reaction score
lololol ms_ wud 1v17 dis clen if 17 people wanted 2 join dis clen

#inb4 deleted post

#cut ImmaFapUrNan
Heres an idea, how about you go crawl back to the hole you came from and stop talking sh*t when you are permbanned .
Ps ms used ghost clients
*tips fedora and winces in utter disgust at foul creature*
Leave before lord gaben smites upon thee

MontyPvP

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:Wesh (Il be playing on "Monty" though
Skype (Can PM if you want to): I've got it, I can pm.
Legacy Stats (Old stats): I used to just have fun and didn't save my stats, but I won a game every 8th game. (I didnt tryhard at all I just played with friends or messed around)
Regular Stats (New Stats): Ive been banned on Monty for some time for "Inappropriate name" but on "Wesh"
Do you have any Alternative Accounts? Wesh and Monty
Have you ever had any bans? Innappropriate name.
Do you have any Clan Battle knowledge? Not at all, But Im good at pvp.
Past Clans? None, Ive been in wutangclan,duckdynasty,genocide,unity, kangarooklan, zeist and gotham on aufactions though.
Why would you like to join #Dynasty? Explain: Id like to join #dynasty because I want to get into the mcsg community. I feel like my sword skills could really give me an advantage and I could become a very good player if I got skillful with the flint and steal, the bow and the fishing rod.
Do you think you would be beneficial to us? Explain: In my opinion I'm a very good pvper, I feel like my pvp skills could help us get an advantage over other clans.
Do you like kittens? I don't like kittens... I LOVE THEM!

MontyPvP

Spectator
Reaction score
this clan is eZ
Could care less bro, All i want is a clan, so I can show you in a battle what I can do. I see you beat knowledgeguy up there, how about you beat him twice in a row, then I'll be surprised.

ImmaSlapYoFace

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:Wesh (Il be playing on "Monty" though
Skype (Can PM if you want to): I've got it, I can pm.
Legacy Stats (Old stats): I used to just have fun and didn't save my stats, but I won a game every 8th game. (I didnt tryhard at all I just played with friends or messed around)
Regular Stats (New Stats): Ive been banned on Monty for some time for "Inappropriate name" but on "Wesh"
Do you have any Alternative Accounts? Wesh and Monty
Have you ever had any bans? Innappropriate name.
Do you have any Clan Battle knowledge? Not at all, But Im good at pvp.
Past Clans? None, Ive been in wutangclan,duckdynasty,genocide,unity, kangarooklan, zeist and gotham on aufactions though.
Why would you like to join #Dynasty? Explain: Id like to join #dynasty because I want to get into the mcsg community. I feel like my sword skills could really give me an advantage and I could become a very good player if I got skillful with the flint and steal, the bow and the fishing rod.
Do you think you would be beneficial to us? Explain: In my opinion I'm a very good pvper, I feel like my pvp skills could help us get an advantage over other clans.
Do you like kittens? I don't like kittens... I LOVE THEM!
You have been ACCEPTED FOR TRIAL. Pm me your skype and I will talk to you about your trial. Also nest time just put your stats in your app to save me looking you up ;-;

Lebron12

Quantum
Reaction score
Hi, Legacy officially Challenges you to a Clan Battle. Send me a PM to me on the forums if you are interested.

xFaTaL

Career
Reaction score
Would you like to clan battle or scrim ExiLe sometime? Message fataldoezmc on skype about it or reply to me on the forums

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci