• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Earlier Death Match on 48 Servers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jrrj15

Tribute
Reaction score
I just thought of an idea. Since the 48 servers take generally longer to end why don't we make it so then death match starts when there is 4 people left on the 48 servers instead of 2? Just an idea that I think makes a LOT of sense since there's double the normal amount of players... Double the amount of people in Death Match

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I agree with the idea of having more people in deathmatch, and I hope it comes soon. But a downside to this is teams. What if a team of 3 makes it to the top 5, kills of the last person and death match comes. They will obviously team up on the person going solo, since it's an easier kill and it's not part of their team. This is the only reason I have again death match at 4 people, but I also think it's a really important one.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
If you don't like the waiting time, why do you play at 48 player servers? :D
A deathmatch should be keeped at 2 players I think.

qqopp

Experienced
Reaction score
The main problem that comes with this are teams that team up on the weaker links. If 4 people were to go into deathmatch and face one other person, it wouldn't be fair for that 4th person. But, that's the name of the game, huh? Yeah, I agree with what you're saying. Hmm, double the amount of regular players, maybe double the amount of people who go into deathmatch? Just throwing that out there ;)

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
If you have a 2 player deathmatch you don't have the problem with teams.
Just keep it on 2. >.>

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I think it should be kept on 2, because that's a big enough problem to make me want to keep it at 2 qqopp. Other then that, I'd love to make the death match have 4 people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci