• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Earth | AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forceee_

Survivor
Reaction score
Lol do you even no witch ways left or right? There was indeed flame going and im aloud to be on any page i want its not private now is it?
Leave the thread you are not wanted here, you are the only one causing flame. I suggest you go back to school as it appears you still need to learn how to spell.

Enjoy your day :)

Zhannon23

Survivor
Reaction score
I still go to High school m8 as the way your acting your sounding 10 :p And maybe you are 10. and because I don't have to follow your orders I am staying on this page. Enjoy your day also sir :)

P.s If you want to become a good clan I Suggest you get a good rep!

Forceee_

Survivor
Reaction score
I still go to High school m8 as the way your acting your sounding 10 :p And maybe you are 10. and because I don't have to follow your orders I am staying on this page. Enjoy your day also sir :)

Explain to me how I am acting 10. The only one who appears to be 10 is you and your terrible grammar.

P.S Do everyone a favour and stop replying to the thread, you have no reason to be here.

EarthAU

Survivor
Reaction score

You say you don't want flame on people thread and you're the one causing the flame. Before you go nipick on someones thread make sure you know the 'English Language.'

Have a horrible day and got off my thread you scrub.

EarthAU

Survivor
Reaction score
People these days legit I hope that kid goes back to hospital. Btw we don't give a crap about 'good rep' its a bloody block game which later in our lives we would've wished we never played this game. Btw zhaoon if you read this I hope you can grow a pare of ballz and stop fan boying Apex, they're a bad clan which don't want to cb anyone.

Forceee_

Survivor
Reaction score
People these days legit I hope that kid goes back to hospital. Btw we don't give a crap about 'good rep' its a bloody block game which later in our lives we would've wished we never played this game. Btw zhaoon if you read this I hope you can grow a pare of ballz and stop fan boying Apex, they're a bad clan which don't want to cb anyone.
LOL

Puffball5

Gold
Reaction score
Lol do you even no witch ways left or right? There was indeed flame going and im aloud to be on any page i want its not private now is it?
*Laughing out loud* Do you even no which* ways left or right? There was indeed flame going and I'm* allowed* to be on any page I* want its not private now is it?

I still go to High school mate* as the way your acting you're* sounding 10 :p And maybe you are 10. and because I don't have to follow your orders I am staying on this page. Enjoy your day also sir :)

P.s: If you want to become a good clan I Suggest you get a good reputation*!

Are you illiterate?

Last edited:

_Deception_

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN - xDeception
Skype - live:mahchehreh2001
Age - 14
Wins/Games - 40 // 184
Legacy Stats - Umm cant remember :p
Past Clans - Lots cant remember a heap but
Past Bans - Discuss private??
Why you want to join Earth - Good clan with amazing players in it. Would love to join the team.

EarthAU

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN - xDeception
Skype - live:mahchehreh2001
Age - 14
Wins/Games - 40 // 184
Legacy Stats - Umm cant remember :p
Past Clans - Lots cant remember a heap but
Past Bans - Discuss private??
Why you want to join Earth - Good clan with amazing players in it. Would love to join the team.
You've been declined for win farming. We saw screenshots sorry.

_Deception_

Spectator
Reaction score
You've been declined for win farming. We saw screenshots sorry.
Umm... ik lol that was a couple months ago and it was for 1 game. It has been a long time since ban and i have talked with a mod and have done anything of the sort since. Please take this into consideration

Magicorb

Experienced
Reaction score
honestly Im happy i "fanboy" around apex there amazing people and i enjoy hanging around them And if you dont like that Sorry. and no one is perfect not even you guys i cant grammar but i dont realy care so please stop bagging me out. i will now leave this ugly looking thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci