• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Earth | AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jojo

Please watch the flame on this thread. This is a general warning, applying to everyone.
If this continues it might result in punishments / the thread being locked.

EarthAU

Survivor
Reaction score
Please watch the flame on this thread. This is a general warning, applying to everyone.
If this continues it might result in punishments / the thread being locked.
You clearly didn't check, however, no one from Earth is causing/replying/instigating 'the flame on this thread' and therefore locking it would be both pointless and grossly unjustified.

Before you even make these comments, please validate who is causing the flame. Thanks!

IGN - imBLUNT
Skype - jarrod13579
Current Stats- 35 wins or something
Legacy Stats - 841 wins
Wins out of past 10 Games- 3/10
Past Clans - Devine, Lotus
Do you know anyone in Earth? I know epic noob a bit :)
I just want some mates to play with, dont really mind about being in wars at the moment due to lack of skills.

Hope you enjoy reading it haha.
Cheers lads
I saw that you applied for another clan, so i'll let you do your stuff with them :)

J

Jojo

You clearly didn't check, however, no one from Earth is causing/replying/instigating 'the flame on this thread' and therefore locking it would be both pointless and grossly unjustified.

Before you even make these comments, please validate who is causing the flame. Thanks!
Before you even complain, please read my post more carefully. It was a general warning, applying to everyone.
The flame was really bad on this thread and after I got reports, I took care of it. Thanks!

Chocolatetoe1234

Survivor
Reaction score
I might make a clan called Venus and 3-0 you guys.

if we can.... xD u got 100 clicks per sec jewlx in ye clan

EarthAU

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm disbanding the clan for a member going behind both my and the rest of the lineup's backs and joining a lobby when a clan battle was occurring. This happened without our knowledge and he refused to tell us it was him until their was proof.

For the record, it was Jewlx on an alternate account.

Despite trying to make a fair clan, some people obviously did not want this to happen.

Thanks.

EarthAU2

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm disbanding the clan for a member going behind both my and the rest of the lineup's backs and joining a lobby when a clan battle was occurring. This happened without our knowledge and he refused to tell us it was him until their was proof.

Despite trying to make a fair clan, some people obviously did not want this to happen.

Thanks.
rip rip rip no 1 au clan -.-

Jewlx

Tribute
Reaction score

Thanks.
Pce!

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
RIP. It's a shame that it all had to end due to a few people who can't play fairly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci