• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

EchoPet | MCSG Hub Donation Feature

SpaghettiSquid

Platinum
Reaction score

A pets plugin that allows you to have your own pet!

Since MCSG has a genius point system that carries into the lobby, why not be able to
spend those hard earned points on pets? :D You can even ride them!
(I did not make this plugin)

You could also have the ability to donate for certain pets
or have pets only available to certain ranks. You can give staff with /fly ender dragons,
withers, blazes, and other flying mobs. (Make sure they don't die if you jump/fall into the void.
Although I think you're teleported back to the Hub spawn and they would
teleport with you.)

This is just a basic idea, but I think it would be awesome and increase donations
to the server! (Great during the school year. :)) I also had an idea for
a plugin that allows /playsound to be used at a cost of points. (Kind of like
sponsoring items. Just an idea though.) You could easily block access
to certain sounds as well.​

SpaghettiSquid

Platinum
Reaction score
I know other servers/communities use this. But it would be a great addition to MCSG's hub. Also, can I get the email of a dev or someone who I can make a private suggestion to? It would be greatly appreciated.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
I think this would be great! Atm, points are kind of useless, but this would really make me want to save them up! And the /playsound idea would be the most hilarious thing for trolls!
> : D

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I think this is a great idea, and I think it would be a fun way of getting rid of your points :)

But rather than having only one pet, and having it teleport back to you when you fall off of spawn, I think you should be able to have as many as you want, and then you can activate it only 1 at a time using the shop.

A problem I can think of however is the lag this would cause. It would be really annoying if you normally don't lag with players on, but do lag with the pets there too. I think it would be nice to be able to turn pets off in addition to being able to turn players off if this were added.

SpaghettiSquid

Platinum
Reaction score
Good idea. I'm sure that could be added. Thanks for the suggestion to a suggestion. :)

SpaghettiSquid

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm definitely NOT necroing this thread, nor am I bumping it up to get more attention, but:

It totally deserves more attention for my ingenious idea.

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
I wanna ride a pony with pwetty diamond armour.
Gold donors get shiny gold armour to make their horses hotties.
And iron get the smexy metalic iron pony armour for their horse.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci