• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Echo's ThankYou Thread

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score

So , its been a year and 6 months since my journey started so i think its time to say thank you to some people. and some very special people.

Zietra : Probably my best Friend I've ever had and met :). I've never met anyone who can make me smile and laugh as much as you and i thank you for being there always for me. :) <3 <3 <3

Dave : Without you, I wouldn't be here xD so. To me, your like an older brother and are always there to talk to and are great fun. :)

Purewelshboy1 : You've been my friend for a year and 2 months now , and it will stay like that for the rest of my life :) . best welsh person I've ever met.

kseniagru : To me , your my older sister and a great friend of mine who i can trust and talk to :)

Willowcraft4 : We met in january, then probably became the worst enemies xD. and then we were brought back together when we got mod together back in april. ever since then, you've been one of my best friends and another person to talk to :)

xstephaniemmx : We met some time in July and I've had too many laughs to remember with you and chandelle in there :p keep rocking those caravans! <3

FantasticTardis : Your like a sister to me <3 and I love how you laugh at everything :p. Keep listening to Backstreet boys!!

Sonny_Dude1 : Met you on survival and ever since then , you've been a good friend of mine :). can't wait for survival to come up again ! :)

BetaPuffle : My padawan :).

Decemberr & subv3rsion : Cold Potatoes <3

Buxtonaters : one of my best friends in the Staff and a great guy who i trust :).

Philly67 : Even though we've had our arguments and clan stuff made problems, back when u were a mod, you were always there to help me and will always be one of my friends :).

Reven86 : My best rival i ever had in MCSG :)

pure233 : My swedish meatball and great friend :3 :).

Back in march, i met a australian clan and i became friends with a few of you, i want to thank darkai202 , Kytria, Lululioness & Billa.

teovald : One of my old good friends :p , I felt happy buying you donor twice :p felt like i was doing something good to one of my friends :)

Mickeylag : I still remember joining that channel and u talking about me :p , anyway after that u became a good friend of mine, so yeh, Good chicken :).

Nitride : thanks guys for helping me to control you xD and have fun. If Nitride didn't excist I probably would of Left last year.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I still remember when you were in the Phoenix chat. xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci