• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Eclipse [CA Only]

Status
Not open for further replies.

flohoho

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey everyone! It's flohoho speaking to everyone who is interested in joining a clan. I myself have been in a few clans but have never felt quite at home. So I have finally decided to make my own clan. First of all a couple of things about myself then about the clan. I am flohoho or Florian and I am 17. I've been playing MCSG for over a year now and being a Canadian, I have been on the CA servers ever since they came out and have gotten most of my wins (almost 600 of them) on these servers. Now to the clan: This will be a CA based clan!! If you do not play on CA servers please do not apply. This clan is more of a test since I am not sure how it will all work out and if it will last, but I hope it does and maybe even become on of the leading clans out there. Now I know that I've set the joining requirements very high but as said this is more of a test and I am hoping for this clan to grow and become strong. Ok done with the blabla and to the actual application:

Application:

First Name:
IGN:
Wins (300+ exeptions can be made):
Skype (Required):
Age (13+, preferrably 14+):
TS (Not required but helpful):
Working Mic:
PvP strengths:
PvP weaknesses:
Kick/Ban history (if yes, explain):

Example application:

First Name: Florian
IGN: flohoho
Wins: 775
TS: Yes
Working Mic: Yes
PvP strengths: Flint and Steel, Bows, Running away, fighting teams, water battles
PvP weaknesses: Straight up 1v1ns
Kick/Ban history: Kicked for being a ho

Leader: flohoho :3

Co-Leader(s):
Celsur (IEclipseIGraal)

Legends (1000+ wins):
illumina1337
MNGLOGANp

Elites (750+ wins):

Officers (500+ wins):

Members:
billyguy1
Peter.S (ZxxPredatorxxZ)
Skabeh
CShayne12
Snipe91

Trial:
agentkiller158

Wife:
Str33t (The SuperBlondeAsian)

CHEERLEADERS, The best part of the clan:
DPinky
ohheyitscarly
InfinitySx3
iFanyo
Fuzzycookie
FrenchFried
Mingu

If you do not meet one or multiple requirements you may still be accepted for an interview with one of the leaders (right now it would just be me... >;D ) and/or put on a trial. Clan battle spots can be fought for in a fair 1v1 on my server (IP will be given to you), so it is not just the people with the most wins participating in them. More detailed information about clan battles and spots will be given to you after having been accepted.

===============================
To all Clans and Teams that would like a Clan battle against us, here are the rules established by Soul and enforced by his and now also our clan. To any modifications regarding a single battle, please contact me.
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/forgotten-clan-battle-rules.55649/#post-612672

Last edited:

Celsur

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Celsur
First Name: Sam
Wins (250+ exeptions can be made): Yes, accumulative. Around 250 ;]
Skype (Required): Yes
Age (13+, preferrably 14+): 17
TS (Not required but helpful):Yes
Working Mic: Yes
PvP strengths: Melee, Strafes, Handling double teams
PvP weaknesses: Bows
Kick/Ban history (if yes, explain): None

Snipe91

Survivor
Reaction score
First Name: Matthew
IGN: Snipe_man91
Wins:182
TS: Snipe_man91
Working Mic: Yes (You can hear me now in TeamSpeak)
Strengths: FnS, Fish Rods
Weaknesses: Teams, Block hitting
Kick/Ban: No Ban, Kicked For Spam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci