• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

EDGY RANT

TeamVion

Survivor
Reaction score
I totally agree with you. The sad thing is that mcsg staff will just blatantly disregard this thread like they do with all others.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's internet corruption. One person designs a system built on trust and the honesty standards do nothing but go downhill. It's not that the mods are overall bad, but the dirty lies they occasionally tell add up, until the only way to separate the good from the bad is to start over and see who stays.

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You are aware that Scott went on to become one of the most successful staff members in the history of MCSG, right? He is a VIP now due to his work with community events, cleaning up the situation with EU hackers, and having one of the highest K/B/M counts of all-time. I'm absolutely disgusted that a member of the community has the guts to outright call him out for an incredibly nearsighted and biased reason in a public setting when they have absolutely zero firsthand experience with how the staff team is run, and how they deal with rulebreakers. Don't whine until you've experienced it for yourself.

Furthermore, one might note that I was a member of the staff team for over a year and a half. Yet, somehow, I don't parade around the forums screaming about so-called "problems" about the hiring process, how rulebreakers are banned, etc. Neither do many other ex-staff members that are still in the community (Dave, Benny, Michael, Kelsie, Erin, Veronica, Nick, Talon, the list goes on and on). Why do you think that is?

I'll give you a hint. It's because the issues within the staff team are blown way out of proportion by idiotic members of the community who think they're smart and know exactly what is going on. 99.9% of all the people that moan and complain about everything in this network have never, ever been a part of the staff team that makes all of the decisions here. You have no idea what goes on within the staff team. Stop talking like you know all, and realize that you don't.

Last edited:

Edge

Platinum
Reaction score
You are aware that Scott went on to become one of the most successful staff members in the history of MCSG, right? He is a VIP now due to his work with community events, cleaning up the situation with EU hackers, and having one of the highest K/B/M counts of all-time. I'm absolutely disgusted that a member of the community has the guts to outright call him out for an incredibly nearsighted and biased reason in a public setting when they have absolutely zero firsthand experience with how the staff team is run, and how they deal with rulebreakers. Don't whine until you've experienced it for yourself.

Furthermore, one might note that I was a member of the staff team for over a year and a half. Yet, somehow, I don't parade around the forums screaming about so-called "problems" about the hiring process, how rulebreakers are banned, etc. Why do you think that is?

I'll give you a hint. It's because the issues within the staff team are blown way out of proportion by idiotic members of the community who think they're smart and know exactly what is going on. You have no idea what goes on within the staff team. Stop talking like you know all, and realize that you don't.
what you on about the staff is terrible now-a-days

Stralcsar

Career
Reaction score

Furthermore, one might note that I was a member of the staff team for over a year and a half. Yet, somehow, I don't parade around the forums screaming about so-called "problems" about the hiring process, how rulebreakers are banned, etc. Neither do many other ex-staff members that are still in the community (Dave, Benny, Michael, Kelsie, Erin, Veronica, Nick, Talon, the list goes on and on). Why do you think that is?

I'll give you a hint. It's because the issues within the staff team are blown way out of proportion by idiotic members of the community who think they're smart and know exactly what is going on. 99.9% of all the people that moan and complain about everything in this network have never, ever been a part of the staff team that makes all of the decisions here. You have no idea what goes on within the staff team. Stop talking like you know all, and realize that you don't.
tl;dr

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci