• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Edtheg Hacking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
You might want to get those pictures working, otherwise this will go nowhere. Also, make your post a bit more detailed (Include your IGN and the offender's IGN, when this was, etc)

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
If this is true EdtheG, I am very ashamed. I hardly doubt it is though. And the top bacca, he is a mod, so he can gamemode, it's not hacking.

I'm pretty sure there aren't any "item giving" hacks...
He's a mod. If this is true these "hacks" are just gamemode. :p

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
If this is true EdtheG, I am very ashamed. I hardly doubt it is though. And the top bacca, he is a mod, so he can gamemode, it's not hacking.

He's a mod. If this is true these "hacks" are just gamemode. :p
Mods don't actually have the power to change game mode nor spawn in items so....

I think he just got good gear quickly, lol.

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
Mods do not have access to game mode, and there is no hack to spawn them in.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Mods don't actually have the power to change game mode nor spawn in items so....z

I think he just got good gear quickly, lol.
Lol. I thought all staff had gamemode, they should, if you are staff, they should trust you to not do snything stupid.

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
Lol. I thought all staff had gamemode, they should, if you are staff, they should trust you to not do snything stupid.
There is no reason for it, not even senior mods have access to it. There's literally no way really that it should be used normally, and not be abused.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
There is no reason for it, not even senior mods have access to it. There's literally no way really that it should be used normally, and not be abused.
Well I see mod's flying around in the hub. I assumed it was creative mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci