• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Effects of the leaderboard reset?

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
1.8 was out for half a year before they updated to it.
Yes I know. They waited long enough. 1.8 was over due.

no he's not. check the lb's
Just because he is on the leaderboards doesnt mean he is not banned. A friend of mine banned him, because a perm-banned player bought the account. That is called ban evading.

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
The staff and players rage at each other, it's always been like that. The amount of hackers increased last summer, not because of the reset. Yeah teams increased :/ I'd say the biggest change with the reset is the fact that a lot of skilled players quit, or stopped playing as much.

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
Right now I'm way too lazy to list my points as I've done it lots of times, even before the reset, and all of my expectations became real.
All I have to say is that this + 1.8 = Crap (MCGamer nowadays)

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. Teaming has always been here, Fireworks did a statistics about teaming as well which can be found here. The reason it may have risen is because we are growing more and more. Also, as Ceroria has stated before, back in 2012/2013ish, the AS servers shut down and so all the Asians that played on that server migrated to the US and had teams of 4+.

2. Hackers were always a problem, they were here before and they are still here. The reason to this is probably the same as the first one, we are growing as a server.

3. Staff does listen, however we don't listen to people just complaining "BAN HACKERS, BAN TEAMERS, MODS SUCK, etc." we listen to opinions that are though out, either good or bad, we always take them into consideration.

4. Just saying... the leaderboard reset was voted as a yes by the majority of the community. Also, I don't understand, we kept your legacy stats? So in a way there was a reset and there wasn't.

Boosting - As always, it has been a problem before as well, the only reason why people are just complaining about it now is most likely because they're jealous of a 'randy' being first. Even croe97 has been accused of boosting, now this part is not from a staff POV but a member POV. If croe did boost, don't you believe he would've gotten demoted as he broke a rule? He plays on AU and teams with Vanessa, so what? He's just having fun with another player, plus Vanessa is US... croe is AU, croe is more skilled at PvP, Vanessa is bad :p

Teaming - Answered it in the 1st one.

Toggling - Again! Toggling has been here before but people are just now complaining about them.

It's like teaming, boosting, hacking, and toggling are all new. They're not, they have always been here before. I can assure you this is not an effect of the leaderboard update, all of these have been here before, but for some reason, more people have just started to complain about it :/

Anyways, sorry for my rant but too many threads like this have been made and it just irritates me at times.
(Off topic) but I thought most of the links you put we're Rick rolls lmao. This is how bad it's gotten.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci