• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Egrodo's FusionPVP [US]

jackglynn11

Spectator
Reaction score
Username:
jackglynn11

Your age?:

Records:
79 wins

Self-Rating:
6-7

Why are you signing up for this clan instead of another?:
Just got kicked from Romans and want to be i a good clan
How long have you been playing MCSG?
3 months

Do you have a microphone?:
yes

PROSKILLZ2

Survivor
Reaction score
Sup Fellas. So, I was sitting here one day when a guy by the name of xBreakk approached me. We talked a bit and came to the conclusion that I should try the clan scene, so here I am! Don't get me wrong, you'll still be reporting to xBreakk, but I'm here to make sure things go steady and provide assistance when needed. Along with playing with you guys, of course. I'll be leading the US division of the popular EU clan FusionPVP. Things will be ran basically the same way, the only difference being I might be a bit more strict on the recruitment. This clan is centered around PVP (obviously) and only slightly less important, personality. We'll be admitting a bunch of people to the clan, so you and your buddies definetly have a chance. I'll only be accepting mature, skilled, and dedicated players to this aspiring elitist clan. Keep in mind that this clan is not a PVP schoool, but you will undoubtedly gain experience. The recruitment process will include the template and a voice interview with either me or one of the EU leaders. I wanted to keep the clan organized, so we'll have three ranks:

1. Leader: I'll be your only leader
2. Staff: These will be players thaz

3. VIPs: This rank will consist of friends of mine and honorary PVP'ers
4. Members: Where you will end up if you make the cut.

Staff:
These people will be watching you and making doing background checks.
1. xBreakk
2. Segaxsonicx4ev (CinniCowboy)

Seeing as how this is just an announcement, we will release the roster once I decide who will and who won't be on the team. Apply now for a better chance, there will only be up to 10 people in the clan.* As the title implies, this clan is an offspring of the original EU based FusionPVP, feel free to check them out.

Now down to business:

Username:
Who do you go as?

Your age?:
Easier to gauge honest maturity levels.

Records:
EDIT: Due to trouble with the new leaderboards, please instead link to your leaderboard spot like so.

Self-Rating:
How good/cocky are you on a scale of 1-10?

Why are you signing up for this clan instead of another?:
What makes us special to you?

How long have you been playing MCSG?:
When did you first battle the tributes?

Do you have a microphone?:
What will you be using to talk to us?

Thanks for taking the time to read, Panda out.

*: Subject to change
Memories :)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Wow! Nice idea, man. Good to see you back into MCSG. Good luck of course and Cheerleader if you have them until I end up applying inevitably.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Oh. Damn. Didn't read dates. So sorry for adding to the necro! :c

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci