• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Electronic | US Division |

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustStrafe

Tribute
Reaction score
Just a question, do you have a server that we can all pvp on, or just for practice? And if not what servers would we regularly pvp on, don't put the ip's here pm me. Thanks ^-^.

Demshox

Tribute
Reaction score
Just a question, do you have a server that we can all pvp on, or just for practice? And if not what servers would we regularly pvp on, don't put the ip's here pm me. Thanks ^-^.
i think ive seen you on roxbot

JustStrafe

Tribute
Reaction score
Well ain't that nifty, whatever that means. We're clan members so you should add my skype .-.

joaososa2008

Platinum
Reaction score
I Have A Server So You Could Guys PvP Its My Server 1.7.9 Version Join: 192.99.149.174:25939

krazylegz254

Platinum
Reaction score
What If I die everytim to a guy in full leather when I'm full iron, can I still apply

Entrixity

Experienced
Reaction score
soggypickle , they stole some of our thread, the roster is ours, and everything bellow is ours. Look at ours. And some of the clan INFROMATION as they spelled it is ours. Also the requirements has part of ours, the part about full iron and stuff. This thread needs to be changed, or else it can't exist without my permission, which is not granted. Thank you!

joaososa2008

Platinum
Reaction score
soggypickle , they stole some of our thread, the roster is ours, and everything bellow is ours. Look at ours. And some of the clan INFROMATION as they spelled it is ours. Also the requirements has part of ours, the part about full iron and stuff. This thread needs to be changed, or else it can't exist without my permission, which is not granted. Thank you!
Removed The Thing When The Full Iron And Changed The Roster It's Not like this --+Name+-- yup.. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci