• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Element US

ZMaster777

Platinum
Reaction score
I applied before so many people and they got answered before me I really wanna join this clan. If you wanna test me and see how good I am that would be great because i'm really good.

Jerm_Kunzy

Survivor
Reaction score
I applied before so many people and they got answered before me I really wanna join this clan. If you wanna test me and see how good I am that would be great because i'm really good.
The roster is FULL. Please RE-apply when a spot opens up.

i_sUcK_002

Platinum
Reaction score
Your IGN: i_sUcK_002
Your age: 14 turning 15 in 2 weeks.
Why you want to become an officer: Cause i wuv this clan and i wuv to help people.
How can you help this clan grow if you were an officer?: i can make people feel like they are welcome and love this clan and there freinds can come join.

ZMaster777

Platinum
Reaction score
ALL CLAN APPLICATIONS ARE CURRENTLY ON HOLD. WE WILL ACCEPT ONCE WE HAVE AVAILABLE SPOTS IN THE ROSTER
I applied before the roster was full and you accepted people that applied after me that
wasn't a fair decision. By the way the guy who that guy said was beast is horrible...

Courrage

Experienced
Reaction score
I applied before the roster was full and you accepted people that applied after me that
wasn't a fair decision. By the way the guy who that guy said was beast is horrible...
I apologize if we overlooked your application, but our roster is currently full at the moment. So please be patient and don't speak bad on our members, as it lessens your chance of getting accepted.

Yomega

Career
Reaction score
Be patient. Trash talking the team isn't going to help your cause.

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Accplication is Denied, due to not meeting the required wins and our roster being full.
Actually I talked my application through with Cat_On_A_Poptart before I applied and she said an exception could be made for me if I would be interviewed, so I'd prefer if she and Tyler handle this application as she said would happen, unless you already talked to her.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci