• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Element US

Courrage

Experienced
Reaction score
*Application*
Your minecraft IGN: Defrasa
How many wins do you have?: 462 two accounts
Do you have Skype/Teamspeak?: Both
Your age: 13
Got a working mic?:yes
Your PvP strengths: Bows water fights straffing and fishing rod strategy
Your PvP Weaknesses: teams of 5 and hackers
Knowledge of experience with the leaders: I have seen them a lot but never teamed with them I know a lot of the members though
Your application is currently pending we will talk about your application, add Catonapoptart on skype so you can play with more officers/leaders.

Nelson123123

Experienced
Reaction score
Your application is currently pending we will talk about your application, add Catonapoptart on skype so you can play with more officers/leaders.
:3 I've played with i_suck_002 and themanevent which they're both officers xxxtrolnasterxxx and a lot of members but ok thanks.

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Your minecraft IGN:barcelona985
How many wins do you have?:204
Do you have Skype/Teamspeak?:I have Skype and am getting TeamSpeak soon.
Your age:I am 11 years of age.
Got a working mic?:I do have a working mic
Your PvP strengths:Fishing rods,bows,flint and steels.
Your PvP Weaknesses:Water battles.
Knowledge of experience with the leaders:I have some experience with Cat_On_A_Poptart.I have teamed with her in some games and I really hope that I could be friends with the other leaders/moderators too.
Barcelona is a bad boy, he's 11 and I haz screenz of him calling me the "g" word. he's #r00d, don't let him in not by the hair on your chinny chin chin

Ryan0008

Tribute
Reaction score
Your minecraft IGN:Ryan0008
How many wins do you have?:About 113?
Do you have Skype/Teamspeak?:Both.
Your age:14
Got a working mic?:Yup
Your PvP strengths:Fishing rod tactic, F N S, Close combat, and somewhat a bow.
Your PvP Weaknesses:Water fights, 3+ Teams.And poptarts.
Knowledge of experience with the leaders:I know both of you, I'm not the immature 12 year old kid who was playing on ryan.I'm the mature, nice, and loyal one.Extra stuff I might add, I left because I was tired of clans, so I thought I'd leave, if I can be given another chance that would be great.Also if were in clan battles, can you pick your best people, or atleast give people a chance in clan battles, unless it's a big one, than let your best players play not your favorite :p, just giving you advice, take or don't I guess.Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci