• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Elemental [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImPigzy

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:ImPigzy
NickName:Hyper
wins:2/4 ratio (getting stats reset soon, i used to record so it was a bit laggy so i lost abit more than supposed to be.)
Nationality:Jordan
English level:10
Are you defensive or offensive player: depends on what situation, but mostly defensive.
Strengths: Bow combos rod water fights
Weaknesses: ice fights dodging fns's
Why do you want to join ElementalEU: Because i think i can help this clan with cw's and because i want to meet new people in this clan!
What benefits would you be able to bring into this clan: I can help with shooting people down and i guarantee you i can make a big deference.

Elemental

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:ImPigzy
NickName:Hyper
wins:2/4 ratio (getting stats reset soon, i used to record so it was a bit laggy so i lost abit more than supposed to be.)
Nationality:Jordan
English level:10
Are you defensive or offensive player: depends on what situation, but mostly defensive.
Strengths: Bow combos rod water fights
Weaknesses: ice fights dodging fns's
Why do you want to join ElementalEU: Because i think i can help this clan with cw's and because i want to meet new people in this clan!
What benefits would you be able to bring into this clan: I can help with shooting people down and i guarantee you i can make a big deference.
ACCEPTED as TRIAL

Elemental

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: JustAKryt/DrKryt
Nickname: Simon/Simo/Kryt
Skype name:simao.bigares
Wins out of game played: like 40/120
Nationality: Portuguese
English level: Good
Are you defensive or offensive player:Deffensive
Strengths (be specific): I am good with the rod, im accurate with it and same for the bow
Weaknesses (be specific): I suck with the fns as i am a scroller and cant place fns like hotkieres
Why do you want to join ElementalEU?: Cuz i know some people in there and i tsounds like a nice clan where i finally dont have to be the owner
What benefits would you be able to bring into this clan: I think I might be able to help in clan wars and to motivate people to win and stuff like that
ACCEPTED as MEMBER

Fenatiq

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: YoureFcked
Nickname: Dwap
Skype name: icehunter56
Wins out of game played: / 2 gud
Nationality: dutch
English level: 21
Are you defensive or offensive player: devensive
Strengths (be specific): everything
Weaknesses (be specific): nothing
Why do you want to join ElementalEU?: bcuz calvatron is a I'm racist and I should feel bad
What benefits would you be able to bring into this clan: pvp

Last edited:

Elemental

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: YoureFcked
Nickname: Dwap
Skype name: icehunter56
Wins out of game played: / 2 gud
Nationality: dutch
English level: 21
Are you defensive or offensive player: devensive
Strengths (be specific): everything
Weaknesses (be specific): nothing
Why do you want to join ElementalEU?: bcuz calvatron is a I'm racist and I should feel bad
What benefits would you be able to bring into this clan: pvp
Sorry, your application has been DENIED, reason because some of our clan member don't think you'd be suiting well in this clan and neither be a good sportsman.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci