• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Elevate [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeuj

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Zeuj
Wins [minimum 300, rare exceptions]:1000+
Donor:None
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]:Swagninja123 to see my white boy face
Why should we accept you?Im a nice guy and love clans!

Hellvay

Diamond
Reaction score
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]:Swagninja123 to see my white boy face
Reccomended becuz he be da god

UpdatinStatus

Platinum
Reaction score
rec

Synzt

Diamond
Reaction score
hawt <3

saarthak24

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: saarthak_sethi24
Wins [minimum 300, rare exceptions]: 42
Donor: MCSG Diamond Donor, experienced pvp'er with knowledge of chest routes and choke points
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]: I have both skype and teamspeak and I am an active player
Why should we accept you? Elevate seems like the perfect ambience surrounded by experienced pvp'ers that will be great fun to play with. I hope to become a part of elevate and maybe one day it can evolve into my MC family.

UpdatinStatus

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: saarthak_sethi24
Wins [minimum 300, rare exceptions]: 42
Donor: MCSG Diamond Donor, experienced pvp'er with knowledge of chest routes and choke points
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]: I have both skype and teamspeak and I am an active player
Why should we accept you? Elevate seems like the perfect ambience surrounded by experienced pvp'ers that will be great fun to play with. I hope to become a part of elevate and maybe one day it can evolve into my MC family.
Denied

PHOTONLIGHT

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID PHOTONLIGHT/bigboy512
Wins [minimum 300, rare exceptions]:615
Donor:dia
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]:Yes I have both.
Why should we accept you?
I think I should be accepted because I am experienced in clans and can help out in scrims and battles. I have plenty of friends in this clan and seems like a good home.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci