• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Elevate [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExclxBeast105

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: ExclxBast105
Wins [minimum 300, rare exceptions]: 336
Donor: Platinum
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]: I have both and my Skype is: live:langstonsxbox
Why should we accept you?: I have been in many clans and I know how to corporate with them and I know how to act in scrims and battles and I know how to fight with a clan and not kill one of our own members. I have experience which some people who are new to clans lack and they usually will make mistakes when under pressure. I know how to not make these mistakes under pressure and instead succeed when under pressure. If you accept me it wont be a mistake and I can prove that to you if you do accept me.

Zoeticly

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: ExclxBast105
Wins [minimum 300, rare exceptions]: 336
Donor: Platinum
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]: I have both and my Skype is: live:langstonsxbox
Why should we accept you?: I have been in many clans and I know how to corporate with them and I know how to act in scrims and battles and I know how to fight with a clan and not kill one of our own members. I have experience which some people who are new to clans lack and they usually will make mistakes when under pressure. I know how to not make these mistakes under pressure and instead succeed when under pressure. If you accept me it wont be a mistake and I can prove that to you if you do accept me.
saw your post the first time…come on teamspeak once in a while ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci