• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Elevate [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrisV2

Tribute
Reaction score
Ok, this is officially the meanest clan I've ever fought. You are so unsportsmanlike. We have an intense battle, we say gg, you say gg, but as soon as you have the upper hand its "gg ez queers." Hey, so why not play like this? I'm pretty sure you have to post the lost. And its not just that, you aren't allowed to abuse in clan battles, because it breaks MCG rules. soggypickle
Pickle, if they don't have to post the loss, then sorry to bother you, but I think they do. 19loss_jose made a conversation with you on the forums.
Either way Gumby, next time be a nicer person overall because clan battles are supposed to be fun.

EDIT: http://i.imgur.com/8r63PHL.jpg
You're perma banned kid you can't say Good we should DQ u for being a perma banned player

Sage9597

Platinum
Reaction score
Ok, this is officially the meanest clan I've ever fought. You are so unsportsmanlike. We have an intense battle, we say gg, you say gg, but as soon as you have the upper hand its "gg ez queers." Hey, so why not play like this? I'm pretty sure you have to post the lost. And its not just that, you aren't allowed to abuse in clan battles, because it breaks MCG rules. soggypickle
Pickle, if they don't have to post the loss, then sorry to bother you, but I think they do. 19loss_jose made a conversation with you on the forums.
Either way Gumby, next time be a nicer person overall because clan battles are supposed to be fun.

The thing is you can add this as a DQ on your clan battle record, but everyone already knows we beat you guys 5-3 so it really doesn't matter.. You guys can be happy about seeing your little record saying DQ/win but the facts are that we won fairly and you guys had to use an excuse outside of the battle to take the "win".

ExquisiteUS

Experienced
Reaction score

You're the one not posting a loss to Synergy so how can u possibly come on this thread and ask them to do the same when u guys cant even post legitimate losses... U gotta be able to take losses yourself if u want other clans to post them bud

PrisV2

Tribute
Reaction score
You're the one not posting a loss to Synergy so how can u possibly come on this thread and ask them to do the same when u guys cant even post legitimate losses... U gotta be able to take losses yourself if u want other clans to post them bud
see Zramax no one likes you we 10-2 you guys and know we have 5-3 we haven't opened up minecraft in weeks lmao and your banned

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
we beat them though lol

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score

Minecraft ID: ChqtterBox/CalculusXL
Wins (minimum 300, rare exceptions): 400+(With all my alts)
Donor: iron and platinum :)
Do you have Skype/TS? (you can pm a staff member your Skype account if you do not want to post it here): yes I have skype and ts!
Why should we accept you?
you should accept me because I'm a easy going guy and can get along with everyone. I'm decent at pvp and a very good listener. I feel like I would fit in well with this clan.
look at this nerd right here

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
can i add you on skype i have a couple questions about the comments made on this thread
Sorry, my skype is private. However if you go on the MCGamer teamspeak there are lots of mods who would be able to help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci