• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Elgoldo broke the 10.000 Bounty :O

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
Doing the math, I literally could not currently get to 10,000 points unless I had an absolutely incredible win/lose... I seem to have this problem where every, about...5-8 games, I will time out mid-game. I only get it to US MCSG servers, too. :/ Once you get close to 10,000 you start losing like 500 points, and I generally get only 100-150 points in a game unless there were some good players in there, so me losing one game, in combination with timing out would be a loss of 1000 points, in which I'd win 8 games max before losing another 500, etc...I'd have to win like 5 games in a row consistently, and hope I don't get unlucky and time out. >.>

Edit: Forgot to mention: I'm a mod, I also sometimes have to leave games to deal with things. It's pretty much impossible for me to get to 10,000, no matter how good. xD It's a shame, but hey, I'm not really worried. I'm already averaging about 4500 points, I'm content with that. :p

Canziano

District 13
Reaction score
Doing the math, I literally could not currently get to 10,000 points unless I had an absolutely incredible win/lose... I seem to have this problem where every, about...5-8 games, I will time out mid-game. I only get it to US MCSG servers, too. :/ Once you get close to 10,000 you start losing like 500 points, and I generally get only 100-150 points in a game unless there were some good players in there, so me losing one game, in combination with timing out would be a loss of 1000 points, in which I'd win 8 games max before losing another 500, etc...I'd have to win like 5 games in a row consistently, and hope I don't get unlucky and time out. >.>
Its all based on skill and luck then:)

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There was a thread about when you leave the game it leaves a NPC that represents you and 1 hit can kill it, that was supposed to be added but developers claim it takes too much work. :(

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
This is ten percent luck ,twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure ,fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name

If you don't know the song

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads