• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Elixion - EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo131xzero

Spectator
Reaction score
It started out with me, Water, and some other guy.

Now I wanna make a forum post.

Note; Elixion (Prenounced, Elision) can just be a placeholder, we may change the name later.
=================================================================
::Team::[unfinished]
The basic idea is a small team, 3-5 people in a match, 4 people in one game being ideal.
We all have jobs, resourcer, recon, navigation, hunter, guardian; etc.
The jobs compliment eachother, we watch eachothers backs.

But me will need more than just 5 people, becauseof timezone restruictions, and such.

Factional:
Act neutral towards allies, or help them with the permission of a leader or higher rank if no leader is present. Kill enemies on-sight without use of peaceful reguard, unless they surrender.
::Enemies::
Wolverine
ikester
::Allies::
babybabymonster
::Holdouts::[unfinished]
In each match, we can find holdouts; areas in which most of the team stay and defend.
SGM1 means survival map1.
SGM2 means survival map2.
Current holdouts: [TBAdded]
Lone tower - SGM1
Island - SGM1
Highpoint - SGM2
Library - SGM2
Members - Sign up!
This thread can be used mainly for team chatter, but recruiting too!
Just write your Minecraft username, what you're good at, Skype username (If you want), and Steam username.

dembones0

Tribute
Reaction score
my mc name is Dembones0 im good with a bow and close range im also a quick looter my skype is dembones0 and my steam is armpoker but it has tags that i cant really remember on it :p

heningen

Survivor
Reaction score
Seems like fun ;D mc name is heningen. Good with the sword. Knows alot about the maps and such(chests, secrets, and some codes) Message me if i am in and i will give ya my skype :D

Neo131xzero

Spectator
Reaction score
my mc name is Dembones0 im good with a bow and close range im also a quick looter my skype is dembones0 and my steam is armpoker but it has tags that i cant really remember on it :p
So do you wanna get the bows at the chests loot the start?

Seems like fun ;D mc name is heningen. Good with the sword. Knows alot about the maps and such(chests, secrets, and some codes) Message me if i am in and i will give ya my skype :D
So defender or navigator, :D?

dembones0

Tribute
Reaction score
So do you wanna get the bows at the chests loot the start?
i would try and get a bow at the start yes but if i cant the chances are i could make one :p oh and arrows of course haha

dembones0

Tribute
Reaction score
sorry about this my internet/computer has decided to not be able to play on EU servers im sorry guys so i cant join sos

Zoeiga

Spectator
Reaction score
My name is Axel IGN : spader05 . I am a good fighter , and i know the location of many chests at SGM 1 and 2
I hope i can join you ;) skype name : agdur05

treecko311

Spectator
Reaction score
My in game name is: treecko311 , skype: treecko311, steam: treecko311 . When it comes to pvp i'm a sneaky one, a bow and arrow are more my style but i'll work with anything. I know the SGM 2 map better than 1 but I know where +15 chests on both are. I would love it if you let me join :)
ps. i haven't played on these SGM server's specifically, but i've had played it on other servers i can assure you and Rin FTW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci