• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Elusive [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilMonkeyzHD

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:EvilMonkeyzHD/EvilMonkeys139
Wins [minimum 300, exceptions]: 42
Games Played:311 (ive played alot with my clan. about 3 weeks ago i had a 1/4 or 1/5)
Donor: Platinum
Do you have Skype? If so, what is it? (PM if necessary):evilmonkeys5401
Why should we accept you? i wanna join a good clan and not be an owner, the people seem cool and my main buds are applying so ya. :)

SWiffty

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Swiffty_
Wins 41
Games Played: 380
Donor: plat and most likely getting mod
Do you have Skype? Impulsesqueaks
Why should we accept you? Ive been in Multiple clans. My best skills are with fns and fishing rod combos. This clan seems active and a very cool clan to be in so

SWiffty

Platinum
Reaction score
Wins 41
Donor: plat
Why should we accept you? Ive been in Multiple clans. My best skills are with fns and fishing rod combos. This clan seems active and a very cool clan to be in so

Charles4406

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:EvilMonkeyzHD/EvilMonkeys139
Wins [minimum 300, exceptions]: 42
Games Played:311 (ive played alot with my clan. about 3 weeks ago i had a 1/4 or 1/5)
Do you have Skype? If so, what is it? (PM if necessary):evilmonkeys5401
Why should we accept you? i wanna join a good clan and not be an owner, the people seem cool and my main buds are applying so ya. :)
Wins 41
Donor: plat and most likely getting mod
Both accepted as Trial Member! :)

NorthRoyaltyHD

Platinum
Reaction score
]Minecraft ID: NorthRoyaltyHD
Wins [minimum 300, exceptions]: 365
Games Played: 3657
Donor: PLat
Do you have Skype? If so, what is it? (PM if necessary): Ill pm charles if accepted
Why should we accept you? You should accept me because I feel I can bring another aspect to this clan, and will be able to join in on any scrims or Cb's <3333

Charles4406

Diamond
Reaction score
]Minecraft ID: NorthRoyaltyHD
Wins [minimum 300, exceptions]: 365
Games Played: 3657
Donor: PLat
Do you have Skype? If so, what is it? (PM if necessary): Ill pm charles if accepted
Why should we accept you? You should accept me because I feel I can bring another aspect to this clan, and will be able to join in on any scrims or Cb's <3333
Accepted as Member! :)
Edit: Charchardrose is my skype

Teofilo_FTW

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello #Elusive, I know charles4406 that you have invited me to your clan and I would love too, but here are some problems I have:

1- I don't know if you know but I am spanish and my english is not my mother tongue.
2- I don't have a microphone.

I don't know if you can make an exception, and if you can't I am very sorry ;(

Conclusion: I would love to join your clan :D, I see people I know and if is I am accepted here is my application:

Minecraft ID: Teofilo_FTW
Wins [minimum 300, exceptions]: 503 / 3000
Do you have Skype? If so, what is it? (PM if necessary): Teofilo_FTW, but I don't have a mic ;(
Why should we accept you? I was asked to join ;D, and I accepted :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci