• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Elusive [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles4406

Diamond
Reaction score

Funny how far some clans go just to spread flame about us or even try to get us blacklisted. Yeah... you don't even understand what blacklisting means.

TrueBac

Iron
Reaction score
Insurgence and Rage? First off, we beat Insurgence and I have no idea who "Rage" is.

EDIT: Your members were caught with autoclicker too. Now get off my thread. Hypocrite.
This is kind of late but meh :/ whatever. You did you "Beat" Insurgence, that hacker that you did not think was hacking caused us to postpone so we made a set time on when to battle. Since we did not converse about the timezones, we got DQ'd for it. I just wanted to state this cause it kind of bugged me. I don't want to start anything though of course.

Charles4406

Diamond
Reaction score
This is kind of late but meh :/ whatever. You did you "Beat" Insurgence, that hacker that you did not think was hacking caused us to postpone so we made a set time on when to battle. Since we did not converse about the timezones, we got DQ'd for it. I just wanted to state this cause it kind of bugged me. I don't want to start anything though of course.
Thank you for the post without causing flame. If we were the clan battle again, please talk to us about the time zones. Thank you.

aleksey2323

Spectator
Reaction score

Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ ID: aleksey2323
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ [PM ɪғ Nᴇᴄᴇssᴀʀʏ]: alekthe23rd
Wɪɴs [ᴍɪɴɪᴍᴜᴍ 500, ᴇxᴄᴇᴘᴛɪᴏɴs: 1/3 Rᴀᴛɪᴏ]: 1,034
Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ: 4,233
Dᴏɴᴏʀ: none
Wʜʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ʏᴏᴜ [2-4] sᴇɴᴛᴇɴᴄᴇs: Well you should accept me because i am a decent pvper and i was invited by owner, and if you dont you will have to face the wrath of Batman and NightWing!!!! :O
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: React-v1.v2. and another clan that i dont remember the name to
Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴄʟᴀɴ? [Iғ ʏᴇs, ᴡʜᴏ?]: nope

Charles4406

Diamond
Reaction score

Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ ID: aleksey2323
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ [PM ɪғ Nᴇᴄᴇssᴀʀʏ]: alekthe23rd
Wɪɴs [ᴍɪɴɪᴍᴜᴍ 500, ᴇxᴄᴇᴘᴛɪᴏɴs: 1/3 Rᴀᴛɪᴏ]: 1,034
Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ: 4,233
Dᴏɴᴏʀ: none
Wʜʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ʏᴏᴜ [2-4] sᴇɴᴛᴇɴᴄᴇs: Well you should accept me because i am a decent pvper and i was invited by owner, and if you dont you will have to face the wrath of Batman and NightWing!!!! :O
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: React-v1.v2. and another clan that i dont remember the name to
Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴄʟᴀɴ? [Iғ ʏᴇs, ᴡʜᴏ?]: nope
Accepted as Member! :) Glad to see you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci