• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Elusive [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles4406

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Bastian143Derp

Wins 805

Games Played: 4223

Donor: Iron (for a few more days)

Do you have Skype? If so, what is it?: Bastian3117

Why should we accept you?
I feel like I have a lot to bring to this clan as well as a lot of room to improve. I feel as though we can grow together as a clan and feed off of each others' strengths, while covering each others' weaknesses.
Accepted as Full Member! :)

SharkmanMC

Survivor
Reaction score
Hi #9 is a good number.... for losers!! Ha! If you want in on some action with us rank up m8, were 3 and your 9 thats like 6... 6 divided my 2 penguins... lots and lots of penguins that i dont give is 3 there are 3 sides in a triangle Iluminati is a triangle Illuminati =confirmed, sorry bout that just needed to inform the 12 yr old nooblys, Stop trying and give up youll never top us, im willing to bet 10$ on that fo sure, Adios Amigo Your Fat ass burritos ;) -Cross

Last edited:

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score
Hi #9 is a good number.... for losers!! Ha! If you want in on some action with us rank up m8, were 3 and your 9 thats like 6... 6 divided my 2 penguins... lots and lots of penguins that i dont give is 3 there are 3 sides in a triangle Iluminati is a triangle Illuminati =confirmed, sorry bout that just needed to inform the 12 yr old nooblys, Stop trying and give up youll never top us, im willing to bet 10$ on that fo sure, Adios Amigo Your Fat ass burritos ;) #Synergy -Cross
You being alive hurts me. I just thought I should inform you of this.

Stqrfe

Tribute
Reaction score
no i like the skin made for me so if u dont like it idc. I edited but not changed it.

benrychart

Spectator
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ ID: Rychart6_MC
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ [PM ɪғ Nᴇᴄᴇssᴀʀʏ]: rychart06
Wɪɴs [ᴍɪɴɪᴍᴜᴍ 500, ᴇxᴄᴇᴘᴛɪᴏɴs: 1/3 Rᴀᴛɪᴏ]:82 1-9 ratio but did get a stat reset used to have 300 something
Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ: 782
Dᴏɴᴏʀ: Diamond
Wʜʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ʏᴏᴜ [2-4] sᴇɴᴛᴇɴᴄᴇs: I'm pretty good at pvp and want to help this clan be the best it can be, and i know it has serious potential for becoming the #1 clan in mcsg also i know bqndit (bought him donor) :p and just want to have a fun time with the clan ( LONG LIVE ELUSIVE ) xD
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: quantum, cobras frost,hope and another on i cant remember
Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴄʟᴀɴ? [Iғ ʏᴇs, ᴡʜᴏ?]:bqndit and a little bit of huraii

LOOK_SuperSNAKE

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: LOOK_SuperSNAKE
Wins 218
Games Played: 1346
Donor: Platinum
Do you have Skype? If so, what is it? Super Snake
Why should we accept you? Because I would like to join a clan and see how it is like to be in one.

Charles4406

Diamond
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ ID: Rychart6_MC
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ [PM ɪғ Nᴇᴄᴇssᴀʀʏ]: rychart06
Wɪɴs [ᴍɪɴɪᴍᴜᴍ 500, ᴇxᴄᴇᴘᴛɪᴏɴs: 1/3 Rᴀᴛɪᴏ]:82 1-9 ratio but did get a stat reset used to have 300 something
Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ: 782
Dᴏɴᴏʀ: Diamond
Wʜʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ʏᴏᴜ [2-4] sᴇɴᴛᴇɴᴄᴇs: I'm pretty good at pvp and want to help this clan be the best it can be, and i know it has serious potential for becoming the #1 clan in mcsg also i know bqndit (bought him donor) :p and just want to have a fun time with the clan ( LONG LIVE ELUSIVE ) xD
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: quantum, cobras frost,hope and another on i cant remember
Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴄʟᴀɴ? [Iғ ʏᴇs, ᴡʜᴏ?]:bqndit and a little bit of huraii
Minecraft ID: LOOK_SuperSNAKE
Wins 218
Games Played: 1346
Donor: Platinum
Do you have Skype? If so, what is it? Super Snake
Why should we accept you? Because I would like to join a clan and see how it is like to be in one.
Both were accepted as Trial Members! :)
Make sure to be active on TeamSpeak!

EDIT: LOOK_SuperSNAKE What is your Skype? Add me Charchardrose

MrJit

Experienced
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ ID: Soccerstar61
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ [PM ɪғ Nᴇᴄᴇssᴀʀʏ]: soccerstar695
Wɪɴs [ᴍɪɴɪᴍᴜᴍ 500, ᴇxᴄᴇᴘᴛɪᴏɴs: 1/3 Rᴀᴛɪᴏ]: 74
Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ: 869 (I apologize for the terrible stats, I lost majority of my games when I wasn't a good player, meaning 300-400 games)
Dᴏɴᴏʀ: No donor, but I'm planning on getting it)
Wʜʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ʏᴏᴜ [2-4] sᴇɴᴛᴇɴᴄᴇs: I'm pretty good at pvp and want to help this clan be the best it can be, and I will do my best to get this clan to where it deserves to be, I realize this clan has high potentials of becoming #1 and I'm willing to put in effort to do so, I've been training myself for the past 3 months, and I think I'm finally ready to enter the real mcsg clans world.
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: Wasn't really clans (Intrepid, Torment) I do realize that my name is still under the clan Torment, and I did inform the clan leader that I'm leaving.
Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴄʟᴀɴ? [Iғ ʏᴇs, ᴡʜᴏ?]: Yes I do know Elmagarate, he did recommend this clan to me on roxbot and I've been thinking about it for the past week or so. Thank you for reading this clan appeal, and do understand if don't get accepted.

Charles4406

Diamond
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ ID: Soccerstar61
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ [PM ɪғ Nᴇᴄᴇssᴀʀʏ]: soccerstar695
Wɪɴs [ᴍɪɴɪᴍᴜᴍ 500, ᴇxᴄᴇᴘᴛɪᴏɴs: 1/3 Rᴀᴛɪᴏ]: 74
Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ: 869 (I apologize for the terrible stats, I lost majority of my games when I wasn't a good player, meaning 300-400 games)
Dᴏɴᴏʀ: No donor, but I'm planning on getting it)
Wʜʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ʏᴏᴜ [2-4] sᴇɴᴛᴇɴᴄᴇs: I'm pretty good at pvp and want to help this clan be the best it can be, and I will do my best to get this clan to where it deserves to be, I realize this clan has high potentials of becoming #1 and I'm willing to put in effort to do so, I've been training myself for the past 3 months, and I think I'm finally ready to enter the real mcsg clans world.
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: Wasn't really clans (Intrepid, Torment) I do realize that my name is still under the clan Torment, and I did inform the clan leader that I'm leaving.
Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴄʟᴀɴ? [Iғ ʏᴇs, ᴡʜᴏ?]: Yes I do know Elmagarate, he did recommend this clan to me on roxbot and I've been thinking about it for the past week or so. Thank you for reading this clan appeal, and do understand if don't get accepted.
Accepted as Trial Member! :)

Stqrfe

Tribute
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ ID:Strqfe/CandadianKevin
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ [PM ɪғ Nᴇᴄᴇssᴀʀʏ]:strqfe1
Wɪɴs [ᴍɪɴɪᴍᴜᴍ 500, ᴇxᴄᴇᴘᴛɪᴏɴs: 1/3 Rᴀᴛɪᴏ]:52
Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ:421
Dᴏɴᴏʀ:No
Wʜʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ʏᴏᴜ [2-4] sᴇɴᴛᴇɴᴄᴇs:Im cool and nice. Ive made alot of mistakes in the past but im now cool with everyone.ItsBqndit is in the clan. Its a strong clan and really gonna make it.
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs:pulse, Reverence for a little, Team Dexterity
Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴄʟᴀɴ? [Iғ ʏᴇs, ᴡʜᴏ?]:Yes cg3, fireliqht, Itsbqndit, charles4406 almost cause i had to go during cb.

Charles4406

Diamond
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ ID:Strqfe/CandadianKevin
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ [PM ɪғ Nᴇᴄᴇssᴀʀʏ]:strqfe1
Wɪɴs [ᴍɪɴɪᴍᴜᴍ 500, ᴇxᴄᴇᴘᴛɪᴏɴs: 1/3 Rᴀᴛɪᴏ]:52
Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ:421
Dᴏɴᴏʀ:No
Wʜʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ʏᴏᴜ [2-4] sᴇɴᴛᴇɴᴄᴇs:Im cool and nice. Ive made alot of mistakes in the past but im now cool with everyone.ItsBqndit is in the clan. Its a strong clan and really gonna make it.
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs:pulse, Reverence for a little, Team Dexterity
Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴄʟᴀɴ? [Iғ ʏᴇs, ᴡʜᴏ?]:Yes cg3, fireliqht, Itsbqndit, charles4406 almost cause i had to go during cb.
Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci