• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Elysium [US Clan Now Recruiting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
1. IGN: Zaex30
2. Age:14
3. Wins (Be honest): 115
4. Skype username (PM it to me if you don't want to say it publicly): PM me if accepted
5. PvP Strengths: Proficient with sword and good with bow and FnS
6. PvP Weaknesses: Using a Fishing rod. And teams of 3+
7. Got a mic?: Yep
8. You cool?: Maybe. If saying kinda knowing Smashmaster counts 'cause the forums, then yeah. Otherwise, I guess :cool:
9. Why should we choose you?: I think this team will be fun and kewl. I'm helpful, fun, and loyal. 'Nuff said
10. You in any other clans?: Not in any active ones, no.
Accepted! For interview please add minecrafter731 on Skype. I know you a little and have heard your a good pvper ;)

cmclay

Experienced
Reaction score
1. IGN: IxLegendz (Getting my new account)
2. Age: 13
3. Wins (Be honest): 160
4. Skype username (PM it to me if you don't want to say it publicly): You know it
5. PvP Strengths: Bow, FnS, Fishin rod
6. PvP Weaknesses: Teams
7. Got a mic?: Yupp
8. You cool?: most people dont think so but eh
9. Why should we choose you?: Becuzz we frieenddd
10. You in any other clans?: no
hes a clan hopper

KirigayaKazuto

Tribute
Reaction score
1. IGN: xXAnimeOXx
2. Age: 14
3. Wins (Be honest): 274
4. Skype username (PM it to me if you don't want to say it publicly): Not in Public will message later on if i remember :I
5. PvP Strengths: Flint and Steel, Swords (not block hitting), finding chests and having chest routes on most maps
6. PvP Weaknesses: hackers, teams of more than 3 (I can sometimes handle teams of 3) and water fights
7. Got a mic?: Yes.
8. You cool?: I guess
9. Why should we choose you?: Because I would love to try out a clan like this and I might be useful in a way
10. Have you teamed with anyone in the clan before? Who?: Is a cheerleader a team member? I guess so I guess Apple
11. You in any other clans?: Not anymore

Victoria_Justice

Survivor
Reaction score
1. IGN: Victoria_Justice
2. Age: 20
3. Wins (Be honest): 0
4. Skype username (PM it to me if you don't want to say it publicly): No thanks?
5. PvP Strengths: nothing
6. PvP Weaknesses: everything
7. Got a mic?: umm... sure?
8. You cool?: <<
9. Why should we choose you?: Because im Victoria Justice
10. Have you teamed with anyone in the clan before? Who?: No
11. You in any other clans?: Nope

tko03

Spectator
Reaction score
1. IGN: tko03
2. Age: 10
3. Wins (Be honest): 101 can i make an exception though i know 1 person in the clan smashmaster
4. Skype username (PM it to me if you don't want to say it publicly): skype is tko03pvper (shows as tyler kim)
5. PvP Strengths: bow and arrow / blockhitting / sword/PvPing/sprinting/good chest routes/finding chests
6. PvP Weaknesses: fishing rod trick / hackers (lol) / 3 team and over (unless there good)
7. Got a mic?: BUILT IN MIC!
8. You cool?: yea i am!
9. Why should we choose you?: beacause i have 101 wins and i know smashmaster and i created my own skin
10. Have you teamed with anyone in the clan before? Who?: yes smashmaster
11. You in any other clans?: no never been in a clan first one ide only join a clan once i got 100 wins

Last edited:

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
1. IGN: xXAnimeOXx
2. Age: 14
3. Wins (Be honest): 274
4. Skype username (PM it to me if you don't want to say it publicly): Not in Public will message later on if i remember :I
5. PvP Strengths: Flint and Steel, Swords (not block hitting), finding chests and having chest routes on most maps
6. PvP Weaknesses: hackers, teams of more than 3 (I can sometimes handle teams of 3) and water fights
7. Got a mic?: Yes.
8. You cool?: I guess
9. Why should we choose you?: Because I would love to try out a clan like this and I might be useful in a way
10. Have you teamed with anyone in the clan before? Who?: Is a cheerleader a team member? I guess so I guess Apple
11. You in any other clans?: Not anymore
You have been accepted for an interview. Please send me your skype so we can interview you.
1. IGN: Victoria_Justice
2. Age: 20
3. Wins (Be honest): 0
4. Skype username (PM it to me if you don't want to say it publicly): No thanks?
5. PvP Strengths: nothing
6. PvP Weaknesses: everything
7. Got a mic?: umm... sure?
8. You cool?: <<
9. Why should we choose you?: Because im Victoria Justice
10. Have you teamed with anyone in the clan before? Who?: No
11. You in any other clans?: Nope
I'm sorry, but we have a strict must have at least 4 win rule, therefore, Denied. You may reapply in 3 days. Get those wins ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci