• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Emamyles' Minecraft Story

Reaction score
Inspired by a noob named JaysWing <3, I'm here to tell you a story. Kids sit down you're in for a long one. Here goes nothing: I leik potatoes, da baked wun r teh best. Just kidding, here it really is: I started around 1.2.5, maybe the update before that one. Anyways, I started off playing on a server I randomly found on PMC, it sucked, but at the time I guess I enjoyed it. I played survival and after a month I had a full set of stone tools and iron boots. I had never seen iron, and definitely not diamond. I eventually fell of spawn to my death and rage quit that server forever. I had just recently finished the Hunger Games book series. I was on YouTube one day watching Nyan Cat when it first became viral. I stayed around looking up random stuff and stumbled across a channel by the name of "CaptianSparklez". He had just released footage of him playing hunger games, know known as survival games. I was very inspired and wanted to play myself. But I had a problem. I barley had any vanilla single player or multiplayer minecraft and when I played it I sucked. I could barley walk and didn't know WTF a sprint jump was. I eventually stumbled across this website not bothering to make an account but hopping right into the gameplay. It took me a week before I realized how to get into a lobby. Although I did enjoy spectating. I admired players as they walked around with their diamond swords and iron armor. I envied their loot, but most of all I wanted to play. I later found out you had to join the same server quickly after it had restarted. I played my first game and I loved every second of it. I explored all the maps and eventually formed a chest route. By this time, I had lost all my bounty and hadn't gotten a win. Not even close. I watched people team, and it looked as if they had an advantage. I ask people to team in the lobby and one day someone said yes. His name was ryanroks594. We played often, doing better than I had before going solo. We made it until deathmatch often sometimes even killing the last guy. My first win was from killing Ryan during a game on SG3. A month went by... I had gained around 20 wins. My gameplay had improved but I still was pretty bad. Ryan was around 15 wins, me being a little ahead of him. Along the way, I met Tyl3r and Matt. Tyl3r was the best, Matt being the second best. He helped me get to 40 wins and Ryan to 30 in almost a week. I was ahead of Ryan for a while, but then he eventually caught up. At that point I wasn't competitive. The season changed to autumn, school had started. I had less time to play, but that was alright with me. I hadn't made any new friends. By November I had reached the 100 win milestone. I was no longer a total noob. I had came up with strategies and chest routes to help me win the game. Along the way, I met Rhino1928, xSoulxRagex, Frazilli, Nseth, Jackthepwnzor, BlackJaguar007, and ThePikachuPro.

Reaction score
I had used Skype and hadn't been introduced to TS yet. I got a forums account so I could meet new friends, be active in the community, and maybe join a clan later. That's exactly what I did. I applied for EliteSquad and got accepted. I stayed in for a week and then sent an app for the Rebels. I got denied the first time but didn't give up. I sent out my second app, this time being supported by my friends. <3 I picked up on TS, (soo many buttons) and met new people.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Shoutout to dat kid Zeno, amirite?

Uber_Fun_Time

Experienced
Reaction score
Inspired by a noob named JaysWing <3, I'm here to tell you a story. Kids sit down you're in for a long one. Here goes nothing: I leik potatoes, da baked wun r teh best. Just kidding, here it really is: I started around 1.2.5, maybe the update before that one. Anyways, I started off playing on a server I randomly found on PMC, it sucked, but at the time I guess I enjoyed it. I played survival and after a month I had a full set of stone tools and iron boots. I had never seen iron, and definitely not diamond. I eventually fell of spawn to my death and rage quit that server forever. I had just recently finished the Hunger Games book series. I was on YouTube one day watching Nyan Cat when it first became viral. I stayed around looking up random stuff and stumbled across a channel by the name of "CaptianSparklez". He had just released footage of him playing hunger games, know known as survival games. I was very inspired and wanted to play myself. But I had a problem. I barley had any vanilla single player or multiplayer minecraft and when I played it I sucked. I could barley walk and didn't know WTF a sprint jump was. I eventually stumbled across this website not bothering to make an account but hopping right into the gameplay. It took me a week before I realized how to get into a lobby. Although I did enjoy spectating. I admired players as they walked around with their diamond swords and iron armor. I envied their loot, but most of all I wanted to play. I later found out you had to join the same server quickly after it had restarted. I played my first game and I loved every second of it. I explored all the maps and eventually formed a chest route. By this time, I had lost all my bounty and hadn't gotten a win. Not even close. I watched people team, and it looked as if they had an advantage. I ask people to team in the lobby and one day someone said yes. His name was ryanroks594. We played often, doing better than I had before going solo. We made it until deathmatch often sometimes even killing the last guy. My first win was from killing Ryan during a game on SG3. A month went by... I had gained around 20 wins. My gameplay had improved but I still was pretty bad. Ryan was around 15 wins, me being a little ahead of him. Along the way, I met Tyl3r and Matt. Tyl3r was the best, Matt being the second best. He helped me get to 40 wins and Ryan to 30 in almost a week. I was ahead of Ryan for a while, but then he eventually caught up. At that point I wasn't competitive. The season changed to autumn, school had started. I had less time to play, but that was alright with me. I hadn't made any new friends. By November I had reached the 100 win milestone. I was no longer a total noob. I had came up with strategies and chest routes to help me win the game. Along the way, I met Rhino1928, xSoulxRagex, Frazilli, Nseth, Jackthepwnzor, BlackJaguar007, and ThePikachuPro.
Til:dr,

#g33ke post

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci